Thread: URGENT- Fedex help?

Default URGENT- Fedex help?

Hey everyone,

I ordered a box of 30 molicares from XP a couple nights ago. I was thinking with a 3 to 5 day delivery time it'd come in sometime next week (with my parents at work) but it turns out they ship on weekends too...They're coming in today, with my entire family home. I'm thinking they'll be delivered in around 5 hours. I need help! Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Gstring View Post
    I need help! Ideas?
    Well, if the FedEx status doesn't show that the box is already on a truck, you could certainly call them and see if they'll hold it for you.

Any chance of watching for the truck and then intercepting the delivery at the end of the driveway or otherwise out of sight of any family members? A nerve-racking way to spend the morning, but...!

Any chance of talking your family into going and seeing a matinee of some lengthy movie followed by dinner out?

If none of the above things seem possible, then it might be best to just let the package arrive and act like it's a complete surprise if anybody notices. If you're then forced to divulge the contents, then perhaps you invoke the "prank" excuse.

Sit by the front door a watch for the driver. On a sat delivery they'll probably before noon.

Maybe tell them you're going for a walk then walk down the street and when he comes up, show him your I.D. and let him give it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Well, if the FedEx status doesn't show that the box is already on a truck, you could certainly call them and see if they'll hold it for you.
    It was loaded onto the truck just an hour before I tryed to have them hold it at the office.
    I guess my best bet will be to stay by the front door and keep an eye out?

Edit: double quote

Quote Originally Posted by Gstring View Post
    I guess my best bet will be to stay by the front door and keep an eye out?
    That appears to be the consensus. Good luck! We shall all look forward to hearing that you successfully intercepted the delivery.

Didn't have an opportunity to update y'alls until now, but everything went according to plan! I read a book by the front door for a while and when he pulled up I waited at the door for him. My parents were working in the backyard so they probably have no idea anything was delivered. Thanks everyone!