Thread: Aloha from hawaii!

Default Aloha from hawaii!

Hey there friends, I've been apart of adisc for a really long time, but I've only recently resurfaced and I just wanted to say hi.

If ya wanna know something about me just ask, and i m just a rather simple guy. I like going to the beach, hanging out with friends and such.

I find myself falling into the caretaker role more often than not and I rather enjoy taking care of lil ones.

Quote Originally Posted by m8mamiya View Post
    Hey there friends, I've been apart of adisc for a really long time, but I've only recently resurfaced and I just wanted to say hi.

If ya wanna know something about me just ask, and i m just a rather simple guy. I like going to the beach, hanging out with friends and such.

I find myself falling into the caretaker role more often than not and I rather enjoy taking care of lil ones.
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Wow Hawaii how is the weather down there?Sunny?. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest?

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by m8mamiya View Post

Hey there!

I want to visit Hawaii quite badly, it's near the top of my list of places to go. It just looks so cool, and nice, just something about it makes me giggle with happiness :3

Well, I would certainly like to know more!

What is some of your favourite music? I prefer soft rock, and some "dance" music. Things like Simple Plan, Katy Perry, and Taylor Swift to name a few from separate genres. I like just about all kinds of music as "hard" as Sabaton, Rammstein, Cradle of Filth, to the oldies, techno, etc.

Anyways, hope you enjoy your time back

I hope to see you posting around on the forums.

-- Lobie