Thread: Hey :D

Smile Hey :D

Hello everyone My name is Nolan. I'm about to enter my first year of college, which makes me both greatly excited and somewhat afraid. Mostly the former, fortunately; I'm eager to step into a new stage of my life. Of all the inevitable facts of life, that which is most present in my life now is change. Needless to say, I am writing this now because of one such change. Since I was very young, I was interested in diapers. I wet the bed frequently, but not enough so that my parents made me wear them. They did, however, buy a pack, which I was neither told or asked about. I happened upon them in my bedroom closet one day while I was playing hide and seek with some childhood friends. Intrigued, I went on to wear them, and use them. Apparently, I did a very poor job of hiding this activity, simply tossing the soiled pull-ups in my bedroom trashcan. Not solid planning on the part of my six year old self. At any rate, my parents found out, but have since forgotten the incident. But I never did. Ever since then, I've been "hooked," both for better and worse. I've spent most of my life battling my feelings, trying to resist urges to suck my thumb, wear and use diapers, and act babyish. Nonetheless, I repeatedly found myself doing all those things. During High School, I nearly managed to suppress and extinguish my diaper loving, teen baby tendencies, all while maintaining a self loathing and negative attitude towards them. But that changed a week ago when, unplanned and somewhat randomly, I told my girlfriend. She accepted it, and her acceptance is what finally allowed mine. I am no longer going to fight it. She's willing to participate in babying me, and I'm going to finally embrace my diaper loving, both with and without her involvement. I came here to share my story and hear others, and to be a part of a community that has a core of acceptance and understanding. I hope that you and I, whoever you may be, can have many good discussions about acceptance, adaptation, and, of course, the joys of diapers Thanks for reading, and feel free to message me if you'd like to get to know me better.

Spaniel

Quote Originally Posted by Nol View Post
    Hello everyone My name is Nolan. I'm about to enter my first year of college, which makes me both greatly excited and somewhat afraid. Mostly the former, fortunately; I'm eager to step into a new stage of my life. Of all the inevitable facts of life, that which is most present in my life now is change. Needless to say, I am writing this now because of one such change. Since I was very young, I was interested in diapers. I wet the bed frequently, but not enough so that my parents made me wear them. They did, however, buy a pack, which I was neither told or asked about. I happened upon them in my bedroom closet one day while I was playing hide and seek with some childhood friends. Intrigued, I went on to wear them, and use them. Apparently, I did a very poor job of hiding this activity, simply tossing the soiled pull-ups in my bedroom trashcan. Not solid planning on the part of my six year old self. At any rate, my parents found out, but have since forgotten the incident. But I never did. Ever since then, I've been "hooked," both for better and worse. I've spent most of my life battling my feelings, trying to resist urges to suck my thumb, wear and use diapers, and act babyish. Nonetheless, I repeatedly found myself doing all those things. During High School, I nearly managed to suppress and extinguish my diaper loving, teen baby tendencies, all while maintaining a self loathing and negative attitude towards them. But that changed a week ago when, unplanned and somewhat randomly, I told my girlfriend. She accepted it, and her acceptance is what finally allowed mine. I am no longer going to fight it. She's willing to participate in babying me, and I'm going to finally embrace my diaper loving, both with and without her involvement. I came here to share my story and hear others, and to be a part of a community that has a core of acceptance and understanding. I hope that you and I, whoever you may be, can have many good discussions about acceptance, adaptation, and, of course, the joys of diapers Thanks for reading, and feel free to message me if you'd like to get to know me better.
    Hello Nolan, welcome to ADISC! I have a few questions.
    1. Have you been here before
    2. Do you realize how lucky you are to have a girl like that
    3. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself
    I would like to know you better, and I am sure many others would too!
    Glad you could make it
    TCSpaniel

Quote Originally Posted by Nol View Post
    Welcome to the site there, I really glad you are getting back in to them or atlest coming to terms with it, my partner also as made me see I should start to come terms with it and stop fighting myself about it, tho it still feel its wrong and I shouldn't have these feelings, so what you doing in collage? how long you been with your GF? I glad you was open with her as this is the best thing to be with anyone that close to yourself.

I would write more but I am getting to the point the screen is becoming one big bler lol

So huggles and welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniel View Post
    Hello Nolan, welcome to ADISC! I have a few questions.
    1. Have you been here before
    2. Do you realize how lucky you are to have a girl like that
    3. Can you tell us a bit more about yourself
    I would like to know you better, and I am sure many others would too!
    Glad you could make it
    TCSpaniel
    Just bet me too it hun lol you must of been posting at the same time :P

Spaniel

Just like an old western duel

Hello Spaniel, thank you for your welcome I have been here a few times within the last few days - I was looking for a good site to continue my coming out on, and I was instantly taken by the sense of community and kindness I saw here. I feel extraordinarily lucky to have her, and I always have, long before I came out to her. She's been the light of my life for nearly two years, and her loving acceptance and open-mindedness has only brightened that light. As far as telling more about myself, it's as good a time as any to establish that I am a nerd through and through. The only irresistible fascination of mine that has been around longer than diapers is Star Wars xD I also love gaming and other fictional worlds, such as the Elder Scrolls, Lord of the Rings, and more I would like to know you better, too.

Spaniel

Holy crap!!!1!1! You like TES as well? I am a bit of a nerd. You will see if you go on my profile
    So glad I made you feel welcome. I feel a bit jealous, though. Last girlfriend I told broke up with me
    and told most people at school about it, but I digress. If you want to you can visitor or private message me
    on my profile. Just one thing, people have sensetive feelings on this site, so always be mindful of what you say
    FiM
    TCSpaniel

Well, you're sure to find somebody who will love you in a truly unconditional way, and if she's right for you, she'll at least be cool with it, if not willing to participate. Thanks again for your warm welcome, I'll be sure to message you once I'm able (I'm not yet an established contributor.) Blessings of Arkay upon you xP

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Nicky I'm not sure what I'm gonna do in college academically, but you can bet I'll be in a diaper when I'm studying, no matter what the subject is xD I've been with her on and off for almost two years. It's been hard because she had to move to Texas not long after we first started dating in high school, and then moved back for a half a year only to move back down again. She's there now, but we've long distance for a few months and she's moving back soon Congrats on having a party who also accepts you. I wish you the best Id love to get to know you more.