Thread: Hi errbody

Default Hi errbody

Im bad at intros. Guess ill get it over with! I wont disclose my real nane but i will say im an artist from the socal area, also into making music and drinking beer (who isnt?).

Ive been into the abdl "kink", for lack of a better word, as far back as i can remember. This account is for both myself and my boyfriend of whom i am very lucky to share the lifestyle with! Im excited to read some great stories and possibly talk to some rad people!

Quote Originally Posted by factsoflife View Post
    Im bad at intros. Guess ill get it over with! I wont disclose my real nane but i will say im an artist from the socal area, also into making music and drinking beer (who isnt?).

Ive been into the abdl "kink", for lack of a better word, as far back as i can remember. This account is for both myself and my boyfriend of whom i am very lucky to share the lifestyle with! Im excited to read some great stories and possibly talk to some rad people!
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Well I believe that 80% of people in ADISC using an fake username. Anyway so what kind of music that you usually make? And yeah you are very lucky to have boyfriend who accept and even share it. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

A beer fan eh? Excellent! So what do you like then?

And welcome!

Thank you! As far as beers go, i like guiness best but its usually whatever my wallet can afford hah.

- - - Updated - - -

Archer- normally whatever comes to mind, folky-acoustic stuff. You play at all?

Quote Originally Posted by factsoflife View Post
    Thank you! As far as beers go, i like guiness best but its usually whatever my wallet can afford hah.

like guiness best but its usually whatever my wallet can afford hah.

- - - Updated - - -

Archer- normally whatever comes to mind, folky-acoustic stuff. You play at all?
    I can play drum and recently I've learned guitar but it didn't go well so I'll stick with drums. Oh and also I'm very good at rap. In my band I'm the rapper and the drummer.