Thread: greeting

Post greeting

i am gay 29 years old and live in royal greenwich london uk, i got Speech sound disorders involve difficulty in producing specific speech sounds (most often certain consonants, such as /s/ or /r/), and are subdivided into articulation disorders (also called phonetic disorders) and phonemic disorders. Articulation disorders are characterized by difficulty learning to produce sounds physically. Phonemic disorders are characterized by difficulty in learning the sound distinctions of a language, so that one sound may be used in place of many. However, it is not uncommon for a single person to have a mixed speech sound disorder with both phonemic and phonetic components please don't feel sorry for me (Speech sound disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbennett29 View Post
    i am gay 29 years old and live in royal greenwich london uk, i got Speech sound disorders involve difficulty in producing specific speech sounds (most often certain consonants, such as /s/ or /r/), and are subdivided into articulation disorders (also called phonetic disorders) and phonemic disorders. Articulation disorders are characterized by difficulty learning to produce sounds physically. Phonemic disorders are characterized by difficulty in learning the sound distinctions of a language, so that one sound may be used in place of many. However, it is not uncommon for a single person to have a mixed speech sound disorder with both phonemic and phonetic components please don't feel sorry for me (Speech sound disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    What things are you in to? many of us here have our own medical problems hun, we don't really go calling people on the phone so Speech via sound is not really a problems anyway, thanks for lettings know about that side of you but what about the good side the things you enjoy like me I am a computer geek, like my motobikes and enjoy art, what about you lets get to know you little better, welcome to the forum, Hugs.
    Last edited by NickyOmutsu; 17-Aug-2012 at 22:42. Reason: Another Dual post.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbennett29 View Post
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Sorry to hear that but don't make it a problem here like Nicky said everyone has their problem and also could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? I like Reading,Video Games, Cars, Movie. So whats yours? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

If you're from the UK, then I doubt any American would notice a trouble pronouncing Rs, since it sounds like you never say them anyway JUST JOKING by the way! I mean absolutely no disrespect of anyone from the UK or anywhere else.

So aside from that, what sorts of interesting non-diapered things do you get up to then? Any games, hobbies, interests, activities?

And welcome!