Thread: Howdy, how yall doing.

Default Howdy, how yall doing.

howdy, my name is shawn. I don't know what drawn me to them but only that my first few memories involved trying to wear them. I hope to get to know most everyone here and share some of my experiences in hopes of being able to relate, help someone, or just give yall a good laugh. I love telling stories and sharing poetry.

Quote Originally Posted by gottibear View Post
    howdy, my name is shawn. I don't know what drawn me to them but only that my first few memories involved trying to wear them. I hope to get to know most everyone here and share some of my experiences in hopes of being able to relate, help someone, or just give yall a good laugh. I love telling stories and sharing poetry.
    Welcome to the site Shawn/gottibear, I hope you have a nice stay at this site but how you are here and introducing yourself why not tell us all what makes you tick lol I mean what are your other hobbies, I am a computer geek, little but of an artist, love rock music and a motorbiker just to name a few things, but tell us what makes you you let the members get to know you

Remember the likes is only part of whom we are, hugs and welcome once again.
    Last edited by NickyOmutsu; 17-Aug-2012 at 20:25. Reason: Dual posting bug

Oh, well I'm a bit of a grease monkey. Love getting dirty while working on motors. I like mostly rock but will listen to older rap and country. I can be a bit of a computer nerd too. Love off roading when my 4wd decides to actually work and dirt road racing. Love anything warhammer related. I enjoy writing and such. I love poetry and writing it. Sylvia Plath is my favorite poet. I collect firearms and love to shoot targets. I used to hunt and fish a lot but now i can't stomach taking the life of a critter whether it be a rattlesnake or a catfish. I love to hunt snakes and make videos of doing such (slitheries no longer harmed in process). I have 2 of the sweetest pit bulls, Dixie and Bama. They are my babies. The woods are my sanctuary. I love science. I'm basically Bill Nye the hillbilly

Thank you for the hugs and the welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by gottibear View Post
    Oh, well I'm a bit of a grease monkey. Love getting dirty while working on motors. I like mostly rock but will listen to older rap and country. I can be a bit of a computer nerd too. Love off roading when my 4wd decides to actually work and dirt road racing. Love anything warhammer related. I enjoy writing and such. I love poetry and writing it. Sylvia Plath is my favorite poet. I collect firearms and love to shoot targets. I used to hunt and fish a lot but now i can't stomach taking the life of a critter whether it be a rattlesnake or a catfish. I love to hunt snakes and make videos of doing such (slitheries no longer harmed in process). I have 2 of the sweetest pit bulls, Dixie and Bama. They are my babies. The woods are my sanctuary. I love science. I'm basically Bill Nye the hillbilly

Thank you for the hugs and the welcome.
    Thank you for your nice update, I also like getting little greasy me and Ann Other are at the moment doing work on a Bike togather when we are in the mood and the weather is nice, I not one for hunting but I sure there is some reason so many people like it, well I couldn't really class myself as a geek if I didn't like some science lol

I used to play warhammer in the past but tho I am trying to make a game/cyber baby I for some reason don't want to play games for long anymore tho I do enjoy them I just get board with them fast.

Your very welcome, everyone should have hugs and welcomes maybe with enough hugs the world will stop hating and start loving, ya dream world there but hey

You know, i have been thinking of getting a bike. My truck is to expensive to drive to school so i have been thinking of trading it for a sportster or an old honda shadow. Something small to learn on. Any suggestions?

Well Ann as a BIG Honda Shodow 750 1/4 tone bike, I have a Suzuki GZ125 Marauder, its a smaller bike but still a custom cruser and is really good on fuel

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Suzuki-GZ-125-Marauder-2001-1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	22.4 KB 
ID:	13811

There is a Honda Shodow 125/250 but the bike looks very strange at the front saw one just the other day, looks like the damage Ann as done to her bike lol, and yes Ann as a bigger bike then me, I am only a learner she is a full lic holder lol

I guess if I got an older project one, it could also serve to help me get into paint/body work. Thats what my real daddy did. I should have learned it from him but got more into engines and such.