Thread: Am I a DL, or Sissy, or both?

Default Am I a DL, or Sissy, or both?

I love the rewarding feeling of a warm, bulky freshly pee'd in diaper. Even better is a nice poo, when the opportunity presents itself. I enjoy the pleasure of walking around and/or sitting in either one. On the other hand I dearly love the sensations of wearing a silky, stretchy, lacy pair of lady panties. I wear panties to the office when diapers just wouldn't work. So, I don't know if I am really a DL or a Sissy. I guess I could be both...?

Is there a way to combine the two? Maybe wear panties over or under a diaper? Any suggestions?

I wear full cut nylon briefs over my diaper everyday.When it gets cooler outside I wear pantyhose also.

It is entirely possible to be both a sissy and a DL. However the term sissy is somewhat offensive to cross dressers and transgendered people. I am a DL and like to cross dress.

I never considered that I might be a cross dresser. I mean I am not necessarily interested in the whole dress up routine, but I do love the look and feel of panties. I am not trying to copy being a woman. I am only enjoying having the luxury of wearing the nice panties they get to wear. I do feel quite like a sissy when I am wearing them though. OK, I guess I must be a sissy. I am fine with that. I do love the way the silky, stretchy panties hug my butt and man parts.

Quote Originally Posted by DLScottsman View Post
    It is entirely possible to be both a sissy and a DL. However the term sissy is somewhat offensive to cross dressers and transgendered people. I am a DL and like to cross dress.
    - - - Updated - - -

I am definately a sissy and a diaper lover. I turn to wearing panties and maxi-pads when I am not able to wear diapers. I was my wee wee and bum bums with feminine was and spray my intimate ares with FDS. I love feeling girly!

I enjoy wearing spandex. Leotards, tights, leggings, unitards, and the like. But that doesnt mean I like to cross-dress. The items are also made for men, so yeah. Cant be considered cross-dressing if Im wearing stuff made for men.

Sissy is a term used for someone who enjoys the feeling of being dressed up and "feeling pretty" or someone who is overtly feminine in behavior or demeanor. This is different from someone who is transgender or transexual

Being a cross-dresser is someone who just enjoys wearing the items. If you only enjoy wearing panties, then, you just enjoy wearing panties. I dont know if cross dressing really applies. I think you would have to have more items from the female wardrobe to qualify to be a c/d.

It could be both, but you don't need to put yourself in a box on it when I started wear diapers I thought I was just a DL and as I got more and more into I realized I was an ABDL Sissy who seemed to like to cross dress the fact is though from understanding my feeling more I seemed to be a girl in a man body so wearing men's clothes is more cross dressing for me but I enjoy crossing a bit to. Point is don't box your self in you may be something entirely new and that is alright as long as you can be alright with it. It may even become less sexual for you in my case it did but everyone is different and it is okay if it is sexual as well or only sexual.