Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Footed Pajamas HELP

CrinklySiren

Default Footed Pajamas HELP

Does anyone know where I can buy cute footed pajamas that I dont have to spend 250$ to ship from Poland?! And that arent fleece!

If anyone knows, please direct me T_T I've been looking for non fleece abdl pjs for so long

If you go on Amazon and search for 'adult cotton footed pajamas' you'll get several pages of results.

You go on pajama city.com they have several cotton flannel ones.

how comfy are footed pjs, i know lots of people who wear them , I just dont see why

Quote Originally Posted by AnnOther View Post
    how comfy are footed pjs, i know lots of people who wear them , I just dont see why
    I like the looser fit and don't sweat in them. Reg 2pc pj"s creep up on my legs and my back.
    Last edited by Trevor; 17-Aug-2012 at 23:30. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

jumpin' Jammerz are great.. but they are mostly fleece. I have seen non-fleece variety for the summer though. You can also check local department stores like Wal-Mart and Target, or even Goodwill if you want cheap ones.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKaylaBear View Post
    jumpin' Jammerz are great.. but they are mostly fleece. I have seen non-fleece variety for the summer though. You can also check local department stores like Wal-Mart and Target, or even Goodwill if you want cheap ones.
    that is where I got mine.

I got mine from jumpin jammerz, but I think I accidently gave them away to a friend >:

BigC300

Default Footed Pajamas HELP

Have you checked "ForeverAKid.Com"? Marcie makes them out of cotton light weight material and heavier fleece material. She makes each item tailored to your body so she has to have your dimensions from head to toe. Marcie is a professional seamstress.

Well,

You could always make them yourself...

My gf/so and I made a pair last week that are just exactly what I wanted...

Now I like fleece...so I made them from really soft furry fleece...

Added mittens with drawstrings on the inside and a locking zipper...they turned out awesome even put two layers of fleece on the feet...my feet get cold easily.

It doesn't take too long...and there are stock patterns available that work perfectly...I use kwik sew 2175.

Anyhow it's a thought...most of us have more time than money these days..

B