Thread: A Married ABDL

Default A Married ABDL

Hello, my name is Mark Smith and I am a sissy baby girl. I have been married for almost three years. It took a lot of understanding on my wife's behalf to understand who I am. I am currently working in Afghanistan. Before coming here I wore woman's panties and maxi-pads 24/7. I was in a diaper about three times a week and of course I always used the potty in them. My loving wife has accepted that I am a sissy but we do have limitations. I am not permitted to wear her panties and of course I am not allowed to wear diapers around our kids. She will not diaper me but has no issues with me just hanging out in nothing but a diaper or pink plastic panties. I am not permitted to sleep in the same bed as her when diapered but she accepts me laying next to her wearing a pair of panties with a maxi-pad in them. I am permitted to go pee pee in my diaper in her prescence but I have to excuse myself to mess myself. I would like to share our experience with others. The good and the bad. We have both attended counceling where I talked about wearing diapers and panties and I feel some of my trials and tribulations may help others that are like me. I have not wore panties or diapers for over a month and I am having serious withdrawals. My wife is sending me my first care package out her which will include diapers and maxi-pads.

Cool, sounds like your wife is pretty accepting! It must be hard for you guys to be living so far apart at the moment.

Fancy telling us some more about yourself that's not about your diapers/sissyness? We're all about the community here, and we like to get to know our new members really well! So, what sorts of hobbies do you have? What industry do you work in? What's your favourite movie?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSmith View Post
    Hello, my name is Mark Smith and I am a sissy baby girl. I have been married for almost three years. It took a lot of understanding on my wife's behalf to understand who I am. I am currently working in Afghanistan. Before coming here I wore woman's panties and maxi-pads 24/7. I was in a diaper about three times a week and of course I always used the potty in them. My loving wife has accepted that I am a sissy but we do have limitations. I am not permitted to wear her panties and of course I am not allowed to wear diapers around our kids. She will not diaper me but has no issues with me just hanging out in nothing but a diaper or pink plastic panties. I am not permitted to sleep in the same bed as her when diapered but she accepts me laying next to her wearing a pair of panties with a maxi-pad in them. I am permitted to go pee pee in my diaper in her prescence but I have to excuse myself to mess myself. I would like to share our experience with others. The good and the bad. We have both attended counceling where I talked about wearing diapers and panties and I feel some of my trials and tribulations may help others that are like me. I have not wore panties or diapers for over a month and I am having serious withdrawals. My wife is sending me my first care package out her which will include diapers and maxi-pads.
    Hi Mark Welcome to ADISC.

Wow that is very far. I don't know how you can adapt it. I mean an AB/DL in Afghanistan how you cope with it? I'm pretty sure that you can get diaper in PX. Anyway could you tell more about yourself what is your hobbies or interest?

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Sure. I work as a governmnent contractor in Army Aviation. I was a US Marine for 12 years and since I have gotten out I have worked exclusively with the government. I enjoy lots of things, particulary fishing and college football, both of which you can not do here in Afghanistan. I am here for a year and plan on taking my wonderful family on an awesome vacation upon my return.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSmith View Post
    Sure. I work as a governmnent contractor in Army Aviation. I was a US Marine for 12 years and since I have gotten out I have worked exclusively with the government. I enjoy lots of things, particulary fishing and college football, both of which you can not do here in Afghanistan. I am here for a year and plan on taking my wonderful family on an awesome vacation upon my return.
    Good luck then hope you can get the vacation that you deserved. That must be irritating that you can't do your hobbies. Well wish you the best then.