Thread: Adult equivlent of pampers activfit/ Cruisers

Default Adult equivlent of pampers activfit/ Cruisers

Hi everyone

i've been thinking about this i am ic and wear molicare but i was thinking about this and i think that it would be a good idea that a manufacturer could make a product similar to a pampers cruiser so this aloud for goode move ment but still good security

i dobnt know if this has been discussed already but i though i mention my idea and see whaty people think

what's really special about cruizers anyway? I mean what part of their design do you think would help you?

I would love a Cruisers-like adult diaper too!

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    what's really special about cruizers anyway?
    Elastic wings! Closest thing on an adult diaper would be the Tena Stretch, I expect. Most other tape-on adult diapers don't really seem to be made for moving around in. The fit is totally static.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    I would love a Cruisers-like adult diaper too!

Elastic wings! Closest thing on an adult diaper would be the Tena Stretch, I expect. Most other tape-on adult diapers don't really seem to be made for moving around in. The fit is totally static.
    The first generation Teddies were good, it's just people where inadvertently over stretching them, I did that as well on about 2 of mine, it was only the tabs that stretched though not the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    what's really special about cruizers anyway? I mean what part of their design do you think would help you?
    thats a very good question to answer I have got cerebral palsy and to move around indoors most of the time i crawl, this is due to my parents house not bein g suitable to use my wheelchair indoors all the time and the diapers/nappies that i wear for my IC at the moment do a good enough job but the way P&G market the cruiser/ active fit in that it allows greater movement in comparisson to a conventional nappy/diaper got me thinking that if there was an adult equivelent to this may make life a bit more easier for me.

Biggest problem is that big peoples' bodies are so differently configured than little kids' plus adult diapers are not a big enough market to do the bigtime R&D they do for baby diapers that sell in the bazillions.

I can see what your saying PPpants but i can counter that arguement by saying whilst the market may be smaller to the baby market the people that need these products may/will need them for a longer time than the average baby/toddler will.

Default Re: Adult equivlent of pampers activfit/ Cruisers

Quote Originally Posted by PPpants View Post
    Biggest problem is that big peoples' bodies are so differently configured than little kids'.
    Flat out don't agree. After watching my boyfriend squeeze into Pampers size 7, I'm convinced they'd fit perfectly if it was scaled up to an adult size. I think its stigma (dont want their customers thinking that they are trying to treat thrm like a baby) that prevents adult diaper companies ftom trying to copy the design.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iheartpacifiers View Post
    Flat out don't agree. After watching my boyfriend squeeze into Pampers size 7, I'm convinced they'd fit perfectly if it was scaled up to an adult size. I think its stigma (dont want their customers thinking that they are trying to treat thrm like a baby) that prevents adult diaper companies ftom trying to copy the design.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk
    Im probably would be in the minority of the manufactuerers customers but i wouldnt care what the product looked like providing it was comfortable and preformed well. Obviosly i would prefer a plain nappy/diaper with only tie manufactuers name/logo, size and possibly absorbancy on it