Thread: Hey :)

Default Hey :)

Okay here goes! Hello there. I am new to the site so I guess an introduction is in order. I am called James and I live in the UK. I am a DL. I have known of this site and read a bit of the content for a while and just now taking the leap to join. As I have never met or even talked to another DL in my life I figured it would be a liberating experience just discussing this interest with another person. Apart from that I have many other interests such as gaming, playing sports, listening to music and especially enjoying art in any sense of the word

I am basically here to talk to like-minded, open-minded people and hope that I can learn a lot through being a member and hopefully help out in any way I can

Quote Originally Posted by AmbassadorOfPeace View Post
    I am called James and I live in the UK.
    Through no fault of yours, I almost laughed at this line. There's a Randy Newman song in the James and the Giant Peach movie where James basically says, "James is what I'm called."

Welcome aboard. You'll find quite a few people here who are from the UK area. I was surprised at how many people I found in Mass alone since I came here, so you definitely won't be lonely. Talking to other people who wear and use diapers was a liberating experience for me and I'm glad more people have this place to come to now.

What sort of art do you find most appealing?

Ah I will have to look out for that if I ever see the film again .

Thanks for the welcome. I do have to say since realizing that I was a DL , and venturing on to the internet to find out more about the fetish and myself, its come to my attention that there are literary thousands of people who share this interest. Knowing I am not alone is definitely a huge turning point in acceptance. #

Now that is a hard question, I would say it would be hard to find any art that is a person expressing an emotion that I would not like. From music to nature to science everything can be treated as an art in my eyes. As for drawings, paintings and such; my favorite artists would be Alex Gray and Adam Scott Miller. The genre that their art is classed in "energy art" is just mind blowing. I highly suggest you look into it .

What are you into NateSean ?

Peace&Positive Blessings

Welcome to the site, so what made you jump ship and join the site ? how long as you been a DL? that do you think got you in to Nappies ? I am also from the UK so welcome James

Spaniel

Hello, Ambassador. You won't find a site better than this to talk with people, give input, or even get opportunities. Were open-minded, we don't judge, and we are kind. Anything you need to talk about here, you can.(as long as its appropriate)

Quote Originally Posted by NickyOmutsu View Post
    Welcome to the site, so what made you jump ship and join the site ? how long as you been a DL? that do you think got you in to Nappies ? I am also from the UK so welcome James
    Thank you for the welcome, its really appreciated . I would have to say it was the need to converse with other DL's mainly(having never spoke to another person with the interest till now). Also after a while of observations I realised there is actually a pretty good community here, the only skepticism coming from the state of most other ABDL sites. Well when I think about it I have a few memories of being really young-about 5 to 7-and being attracted to wanting to wear a nappy again whenever I would see them. I never really understood it until i was older. I have lots of different theories on why I am a DL but I don't know for sure yet. I would venture mostly related to being made to use the toilet to fast at a time when I was quite a nervous child.

What about yourself ? What do you think got you into it ? When do you remember first getting to wear a nappy again ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniel View Post
    Hello, Ambassador. You won't find a site better than this to talk with people, give input, or even get opportunities. Were open-minded, we don't judge, and we are kind. Anything you need to talk about here, you can.(as long as its appropriate)
    Hello Spaniel . That is very good to know. I would like to be as much a contributor as a learner. I am glad I took the leap and joined.
    Last edited by Trevor; 20-Aug-2012 at 00:52. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.