Thread: Tena Comfort

Question Tena Comfort

I found these on the drugstore near my house, they are branded as "tena comfort", but searching online has been unfruitful, as the only info I've found regarding the comfort brand is about the pads that need the washable tena underwear.
    The plastic shell is absurdly soft and I thought it would easily tear appart but it's actually quite resistant. the tapes where a disappoint though, at least on the first one I put on, two of the four tapes were useless and didn't stick to the plastic. They're not thick, although they are remarkably soft and comfy for wearing under pants.

So, if anyone has info about them or what these are called in other places I'd appreciate if you share it here :3

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00536.jpg 
Views:	427 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	13791

In the UK, Tena Comfort are large pads without tapes.

Name:	tena-comfort-maxi-500x500.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	13795

The taped ones are Tena Slips here, though our packaging is different from yours:

Name:	tena-slip-plus-medium-incontinence-pads.jpg 
Views:	479 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	13796

Those look like either the mexican tena products which it most likely is or south american tenas for spanish speaking countries. I suspect that its tena of mexico which can be purchased in most south western parts of the US, near the mexican borders. I've been thinking about driving down to mexico, get hammered, buy a couple packs of mexican tena slips and get a hotel. Then drive home early in the morning. But that's all out the window now because I can just buy them through bambino haha. Sorry for trailing off haha.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    In the UK, Tena Comfort are large pads without tapes.

The taped ones are Tena Slips here, though our packaging is different from yours:
    The pads you mention are the ones I've found info about.

They're not Tena Slips, Tena slips are also sold here and actually they're my main diaper choice XD
    I bought these because the drugstore was out of SLIPS o:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mannymku View Post
    Those look like either the mexican tena products which it most likely is or south american tenas for spanish speaking countries. I suspect that its tena of mexico which can be purchased in most south western parts of the US, near the mexican borders. I've been thinking about driving down to mexico, get hammered, buy a couple packs of mexican tena slips and get a hotel. Then drive home early in the morning. But that's all out the window now because I can just buy them through bambino haha. Sorry for trailing off haha.
    I'm starting to think they are Mexico only, as I found NO info on them online .-.
    Lucky you, I'm unable to get bambinos T_T
    Last edited by Trevor; 17-Aug-2012 at 23:15. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Well mexico is only about 3/5 developed. Not every place in mexico has internet and if they do its uber slow. Next time you goto drugstore ask them where they had gotten them. And if it is mexico than ask them if than can stock mexican tena slips. Its a longshot but you never know.

I actually AM from Mexico, so I know for a fact that they sell Slips in here XD
    Although apparently the drugstore I mostly go to has them every now and then, so I have to go to one that is about 10 blocs from my home which I don't like that much, as I tend to go resupply at night so no one sees me ):
    Anyway, yeah, mexico isn't that great, but it's not like in the cartoons either XD I live in a big city called guadalajara, it's what you would expect of a medium sized city, big malls, a hell of a lot of traffic and many places to go, but, everything is getting so freakin' expensive x_x