Thread: Relation between Urophilia/Coprophilia and ABDL

Default Relation between Urophilia/Coprophilia and ABDL

I was wondering the relation that existed at some cases between Paraphilic Infantilism/Diaper Fetichism, and Urophilia and Coprophilia. I realize that maybe many ABDL don’t feel comfortable on wetting and messing their diapers, so they just don’t use it. However, there are many people that feel pleasure on messing her diapers, and feel the moisture from the diaper.

Personally I would love to acting like a baby and pooping and wetting my diaper, feel the “content” on the bottom, and be changed like a baby. But I don’t would feel pleasure if I was just wearing a diaper, like an adult wearing adult clothes, acting like an adult and wearing diapers, and doing it on the diaper.

I mean, I think that to an ABDL the real pleasure of pooping and wetting their diapers it’s because are thing that babies do, and not by the fetish itself. I mean, if I didn’t was pretending been a baby I would probably don’t like of wetting and pooping on diaper at all.

Anyway, tell me what you think about it.

Umm definitely not me. I only like to wear diaper and sometimes treated like baby but I never exactly enjoying wetting my diaper and also in fact I've never messing myself. So definitely it's not me.

I can see a venn diagram in my head explaining the overlap amongst adult babies, diaper lovers, urophiliacs, and coprophiliacs.

I'm a urophiliac and an AB, but not a DL or a coprophiliac.

Not a lot of ABDLs are into watersports and I don't think many watersports enthusiast see a lot of appeal in diapers. They like thier pee in a specific context; their diapers or all over thier partners and themselves.

I'd like to say I'm a little bit of all of those in a way. I'm mainly a DL as diapers are very sexually appealing to me. But I am also interested in being a caregiver and wouldn't mind trying the AB thing some time in my life. I am most attracted to the act of messing oneself whether diaper or panties (the panty messing is what actually lead me to discover my love for diapers) but I don't like doing anything with the mess other than a diaper change. I love wetting as well though and I have seen some watersports play before and found it quite arousing, unless it gets too close to the mouth then it's gross.

I think my main fetish would be the messing part then the diapers and wetting kind of stem off from that. I find diaper wearing to be sexy while using has more of an arousing aspect to it. I'm not too sure why I am interested in being a caregiver though, I do think AB's are very cute. Plus if it turns into changing a diaper then it is very sexy.

This is interesting. I am probably that urophile and to some extent the coprophile too. I enjoy the act of peeing and pooping; I like doing it in a diaper and when conditions are right I also enjoy doing it in my pants. I enjoy the feel of pee and poop coming out of my body, I enjoy the feel of wetness (and the squishiness that goes with it in a diaper) in my pants or diaper, I enjoy the feel of poop bouncing against my behind as I walk around, and the squish of it as I sit, and I enjoy the sag of a wet or poopy diaper when I walk around. One very "urophilic" thing I like is to wet a diaper until it is past full, leaking until my clothes are soaked. Cleanup? Not fun but part of the game.

I also enjoy the freedom of being like a little boy who does not have to stop what he is doing to go potty, just doing it in his diaper or pants and going on with it.

What I am NOT into, as MasterPython always suggests when pant-wetting comes up, is "watersports." I'm not into golden showers or peeing on another person. While I don't act like a baby I do enjoy the three-year-old boy feeling of wetness in my pants, the naughty feel of doing something on purpose that I'm being taught not to do, and I like, as I did when I WAS a little boy, that tiny, or noticeable, or sometimes gigantic wet spot on my pants.

When I was younger and learning about myself, the first fetish I discovered was urophilia or watersports, and it definitely interested me, but the main aspects of it that interested me were AB-related ones. I really liked the thought of losing control and wetting myself like a little kid, like PPpants describes. I liked the idea of not having control of myself, of being unable to be grown-up in that way. There's something very vulnerable in that, and allowing myself to be vulnerable is one of the main aspects of ABDL that appeals to me.

Wetting is definitely a big part of the experience for me. I wouldn't want to wear a diaper if I couldn't wet it. I'm still somewhat interested in some aspects of watersports, but I think it is different from ABDL: wearing and wetting a diaper is more about the babyish feeling for most people, whereas for someone interested in watersports it's more about the act of urination itself, and the different sensations surrounding that act.

Lovely topic guys.
    I think Master Python is onto something here, because i personally love messing in the diapers yet, hate the sight or smell of it, and i dislike it soft or runny.
    I reckon it diapers NO 1 and the sensation and the dirty act making it kinky.
    From what i have seen this isn't enough to make it coprophilia because the sight of the turd makes me sick.

Wow, bold discussion. I am so grateful to have a place to talk about the details without people saying "ewww gross." I like messing and wetting, and I like messing to the point where my diaper is very full- my ultimate fantasy is to have an uncontrollable "explosion" in my diaper while being nursed in mommies lap, and having her be ok with that, because Im just a little baby. Wetting my pants uncontrollably on the way home is another fantasy, though a lot tougher to pull off, because losing bladder control is nearly impossible to do without much effort. The theme is always the same, however, it's related to me being a baby. Just peeing on someone wouldn't work, but the idea of being bounced on someone's knee, and getting so excited that i pee my pants and get put back in diapers for soiling mommy's knee-- thats the stuff i live for :-)