Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diapered at the movies....share your experience

Default Diapered at the movies....share your experience

So this is for all of you who have decided to go and do it, and diaper yourself up and go to the movies. Not so much looking to hear about anyone who went in dress up mode, to show your sissy or ab side. Just wanting to go diapered. Im starting this, so I'll go first.

It was last summer (2011) my case of Abena Xplus had arrived, and I knew in advance they were coming, so I planned for the afternoon off, and decided on a double feature. First movie I saw was Green Lantern. Before I left home I drank a can of diet coke. I went wearing grey sport leggings from Starter that you can get at Walmart. While in the theatre, I ate my candy, drank another diet coke, and began wetting as usual about 55% of the way into the movie. By the end of that movie, I think I wet about 5 times.

The second movie was Transformers 3. I bought another smaller size coke, and continued to wet 6 more times. The diaper was so swelled, and so huge. I went into the bathroom afterwards to look under my leggings, and it was huge. It kinda turned me on a little. On the way home, I stopped at Walmart for something, and while in there I messed the diaper twice. The Abena Xplus, held soooo much. I was very impressed.

Thaguy123

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    On the way home, I stopped at Walmart for something, and while in there I messed the diaper twice. The Abena Xplus, held soooo much. I was very impressed.
    Didn't anyone smelled it?

At walmart, i was walking around and by the time anyone did smell anything, i was to far down the aisle.

Thaguy123

Ah

jj2jjj

I've been contemplating doing this for ages but I'm skint to the point where I can't really afford to just go see a movie because I want to be diapered. But I WILL do it, maybe I'll go for a diapered walk tomorrow?

I did it once with another AB friend. It was about 3 years ago I think. We went to go see Fast and Furious. With me and my 40 oz soda, it was inevitable. I was soaked on the way back out to the car, lol.

Unfortunately I don't go to the movies often enough to even consider doing it...usually I go with one of my friends or my family, and neither of them would be acceptable to wear diapers in their presence. xD I have thought about it before, though. Maybe someday.

~TheFoxxehAssassin~

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    At walmart, i was walking around and by the time anyone did smell anything, i was to far down the aisle.
    Going out diapered can be a fun thing to do. I've done it countless times by now. I've been to the movies diapered before as well. However, I think messing your diaper in a store and forcing others to smell it is going too far. It doesn't matter if you were standing right there or not. Bottom line is that was extremely rude.

wow, it's fun and it's usually not as big a deal as you worry that it is. i've been diapered underneath pajama pants and a t-shirt. my wife was also in pajamas (it was pj movie night!), and she knew about the diapers (heck, she suggested it)... i'm sure it was possible to notice if you broke out your nappydar (is that the diaper version of the gaydar?) but it didn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherub View Post
    However, I think messing your diaper in a store and forcing others to smell it is going too far. It doesn't matter if you were standing right there or not. Bottom line is that was extremely rude.
    I never said when I messed it (it was actually as I was walking out), and I never said that anyone COULD smell it. If anyone could, someone would just assume a customer not insight recently passed gas. Where im from (North Carolina) that wouldnt be the worst thing to see or smell in Walmart.
    Last edited by DONeill73; 15-Aug-2012 at 23:39. Reason: multiple postings