Thread: Just another new guy

Default Just another new guy

Hey there everyone, my name is David, Im 38, and got into diapers when a coworker on the overnight shift and I got to talking about fetishes. I mentioned mine was spandex (leotards, tights, leggings, catsuits/unitards etc), and he said, "wow thats tame compared to mine". After a while, he told me his was diapers. He told me the difference between an ab and a dl, and we talked a bit more. Well im obviously open minded enough, that I thought, well, hmmm lets see what he likes about them. I bought a pack and havent looked back. That was in May of 2002.

I enjoy wearing diapers, and spandex. Sometimes together, sometimes seperately. I wear them when im in the mood, when I have "that itch". If you'd like to know more, then feel free to ask. Im not gonna bore you with info you'd not care to read. Ive been married once. Learned alot of lessons. Im a DL, not into age play, not looking to be someones daddy, or be mommied. I dont roleplay, and although Im on here for fun, I dont play games. Im myself, and real when Im here.

Hope to see you all around

David

Quote Originally Posted by DONeill73 View Post
    Hey there everyone, my name is David, Im 38, and got into diapers when a coworker on the overnight shift and I got to talking about fetishes. I mentioned mine was spandex (leotards, tights, leggings, catsuits/unitards etc), and he said, "wow thats tame compared to mine". After a while, he told me his was diapers. He told me the difference between an ab and a dl, and we talked a bit more. Well im obviously open minded enough, that I thought, well, hmmm lets see what he likes about them. I bought a pack and havent looked back. That was in May of 2002.

I enjoy wearing diapers, and spandex. Sometimes together, sometimes seperately. I wear them when im in the mood, when I have "that itch". If you'd like to know more, then feel free to ask. Im not gonna bore you with info you'd not care to read. Ive been married once. Learned alot of lessons. Im a DL, not into age play, not looking to be someones daddy, or be mommied. I dont roleplay, and although Im on here for fun, I dont play games. Im myself, and real when Im here.

Hope to see you all around

David
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Do you like documentaries? I find that Men Of The City was a very good insight as to the motives, feelings, and daily stresses of men who earn livings in the city.