Thread: new here

Default new here

Hey everyone, i am new to your site, decided to join after reading your helpful posts. I am not AB or DL, i am incontinent, so maybe i do love diapers compared to what happens if i dont wear one. Hi to you

Quote Originally Posted by Sihcara View Post
    Hey everyone, i am new to your site, decided to join after reading your helpful posts. I am not AB or DL, i am incontinent, so maybe i do love diapers compared to what happens if i dont wear one. Hi to you
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Yeah I hope you can find many helpful stuff in here after all people in here is the nicest in the world. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest?

Anyway Welcome and enjoy the site.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I'm sorry that you have to deal with incontinence. It is nice to know that you're willing to join us here on ADISC and don't dislike those of us who don't have a medical need for diapers. I've read some vitriolic attacks on AB/DLs from incontinent folks on other forums (usually where the AB/DL didn't really belong).

I'm sure you'll find plenty of helpful information and support here.

Cheers!