Thread: Newbee to the group

Default Newbee to the group

Hi all,
    I'm new to this site but not new to the AB/DL lifestyle. I have met a lot of wonderful people who share this interest. I am a very easy going and accepting person so don't be afraid to talk with me about most anything. I have always loved diapers and plastic pants and have been 24/7 for many years and recently since I am currently laid off I have been enjoying wearing and using my diapers 24/7 which has been wonderful. I also like bondage and there is nothing quite like the feeling of waking up in a very wet diaper after being tied to the bed for the entire night. Other interests are camping, vintage trailers, old cars, and kayaking to mention a few.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjoey1 View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm new to this site but not new to the AB/DL lifestyle. I have met a lot of wonderful people who share this interest. I am a very easy going and accepting person so don't be afraid to talk with me about most anything. I have always loved diapers and plastic pants and have been 24/7 for many years and recently since I am currently laid off I have been enjoying wearing and using my diapers 24/7 which has been wonderful. I also like bondage and there is nothing quite like the feeling of waking up in a very wet diaper after being tied to the bed for the entire night. Other interests are camping, vintage trailers, old cars, and kayaking to mention a few.
    Nice to meet you, what old cars you are you into? old old or we talking like something like a 1969 ford mustang, now I love that car lol, shame it would cost me way two much to run in the UK.
    Last edited by NickyOmutsu; 15-Aug-2012 at 15:15. Reason: Dual posting again not me the site.

I like old cars in general. I own a 67 Ford Ranchero that was my dad's car.This car has been in the family since 1970 It gets a lot on attention when I drive it, which is a lot of fun.

Welcome. I used to have a Pontiac LeMans convertible, blue with a white top. I still have dreams about it and I wish I had never gotten rid of it, sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by babyjoey1 View Post
    Hi all,
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Yay another Classic cars lover. Nice a Ford Ranchero I also like almost every cars but in US category I like some old Muscle Cars like Dodge Charger 500(The one with Coronet grille and light) and Ford Torino 428 Cobra Jet. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.