Thread: :crinkljason

Red face :crinkljason

Hi my name is jason im A diaper lover im new to this = p

No, go back and edit this post. Diapers do not rule our lives. Tell us something about your life outside of all that...do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend, memories, interests, what brought you to this site it can be anything. But don't just tell us that you like diapers. Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggg I am getting so tired of these posts read the rules bar on Introduction Forum before you post generic shit like this again.

I'm not trying to be a royal asshole but posts like this push every button I have. I am sure you can contribute amazing things to ADISC but please please elaborate on this post, even if just for the sake of my sanity.

Oh yeah and I almost forgot what I originally came here to do, welcome to the site Crinkljason *claps as balloons fall from the ceiling*.

*Hands you a cookie*

- Chance

Quote Originally Posted by crinkljason View Post
    Hi my name is jason im A diaper lover im new to this = p
    Hi Jason Welcome to ADISC.

So Jason your intro a little bit empty so it is better to tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest. So that people can get to know you and also you may found someone who has an same interest with you. Oh yeah since you admit that you are new to this. If you have any question feel free to ask I and people will help you.

Anyway welcome and enjoy the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    No, go back and edit this post. Diapers do not rule our lives. Tell us something about your life outside of all that...do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend, memories, interests, what brought you to this site it can be anything. But don't just tell us that you like diapers. Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggg I am getting so tired of these posts read the rules bar on Introduction Forum before you post generic shit like this again.

I'm not trying to be a royal asshole but posts like this push every button I have. I am sure you can contribute amazing things to ADISC but please please elaborate on this post, even if just for the sake of my sanity.

Oh yeah and I almost forgot what I originally came here to do, welcome to the site Crinkljason *claps as balloons fall from the ceiling*.

*Hands you a cookie*

- Chance
    Haha easy chance you'd be surprised many people to this. It is either the people who posted don't know to write good intro or just write it so they can't be Lurker again. And sometimes it's like Hit and Run they posted and maybe they never replied so patient chance all right bro?

How come at 19 did you suddly start to like to wear diapers? I myself started when I was 6 and it was because the new baby came home and i was severly jealous and wanted to be the baby ever since.

*Scratches head* Is it just me or did Archer just say what I posted in different words?

*Scratches head* Is it just me or did Archer just say what I posted in different words?
    Of course!

We all want to know more about the new members.

~

Hey crinkljason,

What are some of your hobbies that you do? As others have said diapers aren't what rule our lives, and it's nice to know more about the person other than the fact that you like diapers. After all, this is usually a common aspect to ADISC members (aside from friends of those that like them, and Incontinent).

Some of my hobbies include speedcubing, and MMORPGs!

- Lobie

More less yes but I'm not like Chinese Industry(I know copyright infringement). The point is the same but in more let say nicer way to said it. But I don't copy your word chance. Peace Bro.