Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baby Furniture

Default Baby Furniture

Does anyone still have some of there baby furniture and still fit inside of it? I still fit in my old highchair with the tray in the middle position and I can fit in my old stroller although the belt doesn't go around me anymore. I'd love to try to see how far I can get into my sisters car seat but it would look silly for a grown woman to be sitting in a car seat in my driveway.

FairyCakes

They have car seats made for older people with special needs =) Try one of those if you can. I don't have any baby furniture. I'm too overweight to fit into any of it anyway.

I wouldn't have any use for a car seat as I wouldn't be able to reach the pedals and it would look pretty funny and I don't have anyone to drive me around. I just like to sit in child restraints and would love to be able to fit in a car seat. I have found those special needs car seats and if I was living on my own I would by one for in the house.

Dont do it in the driveway, do it in the garage. You wont be sorry!

All the baby furnishings I have were either purchased for our kids when they were born or have been purchased over the last eight years as part of my *collection*. I don't have any baby gear items left over from when I was little. I haven't found a stroller yet I can't fit into, including a couple larger doll size strollers. I could probably fit in many car seat models, though I haven't tried one out since our daughter was a baby 26 years ago. I fit best in the older highchairs that are open on the sides under the tray support arms.

~Pramrider

All my stuff was gone long ago. My mom would rather give it to someone who could use it than having it collecting dust. This includes my car seat exactly like my avatar which i replaced after years of searching! Oh, and my red 65 mustang pedal car. Hope we can chat once my pm thing kicks in.

Quote Originally Posted by kittenjossee View Post
    Does anyone still have some of there baby furniture and still fit inside of it? I still fit in my old highchair with the tray in the middle position and I can fit in my old stroller although the belt doesn't go around me anymore. I'd love to try to see how far I can get into my sisters car seat but it would look silly for a grown woman to be sitting in a car seat in my driveway.
    hey look at this post I have pics of my carseat that I sit in all the time.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...h-chair-3.html