Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New user but.

Default New user but.

Who am I?

I am a college student going for my Early Childhood Development diploma and Elementary Education diploma. I love children having two siblings under the age of four and I love animals having three cats and three dogs. I'm typically a shy girl who doesn't talk too much and only has a few close friends.

What brings me here?

When I'm stressed, I like to pretend I'm a baby. I have diapers, pacifiers, baby toys, baby tooth paste, and bottles. I also have baby food and formula that I want to try but I'm extremely nervous to.

What are my other interests?

Mostly hanging out with my sister and brother and playing with my animals. I love being on the computer and hanging out with friends or family. I love to swim and my all time favorite singer is Kelly Clarkson cause her songs sum up my life when not dealing with boys.

What am I looking for out of this site?

I came mostly to read other posts to know how other people cope with the same feelings I have. I also came to meet other people like me.

I'm surprised nobody has said hi to you yet...so hi! Welcome to the forum. You seem really nice. I think you'll find what you're looking for here

Quote Originally Posted by kittenjossee View Post
    Who am I?

I am a college student going for my Early Childhood Development diploma and Elementary Education diploma. I love children having two siblings under the age of four and I love animals having three cats and three dogs. I'm typically a shy girl who doesn't talk too much and only has a few close friends.

What brings me here?

When I'm stressed, I like to pretend I'm a baby. I have diapers, pacifiers, baby toys, baby tooth paste, and bottles. I also have baby food and formula that I want to try but I'm extremely nervous to.

Mostly hanging out with my sister and brother and playing with my animals. I love being on the computer and hanging out with friends or family. I love to swim and my all time favorite singer is Kelly Clarkson cause her songs sum up my life when not dealing with boys.

I came mostly to read other posts to know how other people cope with the same feelings I have. I also came to meet other people like me.
    Welcome to ADISC kittenjossee! I hope you enjoy the site and the great community behind it.

Hi, kittenjossee!!

What animals do you have?

Hello and welcome! Three cats and three dogs must make for a bit of a madhouse! My partner and I have three cats, which makes for a bit of activity. Conversely, my parents have three dogs and a cat, and their house is a madhouse that always looks like it's in the recovery stages after some kind of disaster.

Again, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by kittenjossee View Post
    Who am I?

What brings me here?

Hi Kittenjossee, welcome to ADISC. I am glad to see that you are joining in on the forum discussions already, some of the new members are quite shy and nervous about posting. It sometimes seems to take forever before some of the new members begin to join in on the many topics being discussed. Anyway, I am glad that you found us, and I look forward to getting to know you a little better. Take care, and have fun exploring the wonderous world of ADISC.

I should say not all the animals live with me. I live with one cat and two dogs. My mom has one cat and the other dog and her ex-boyfriend has my youngest cat. All three cats are basically domestic shorthairs and the dogs are a border collie, a rottweiller/lab mix, and a boxer/border collie mix.

That's cool. I really like both cats and dogs. I've had 3 cats in my life so far, one we had to give away because we were moving across the pond, the other was an outdoor cat (red tabby) that got hit by a car, and now we have a persian mixed with...something or other. She doesn't have the smooshed nose, but she has the crazy fluffy long hair, and is sort of a beige color, lol. Oh, and we have a mini long-haired dachshund, shaded red.

I've had dogs ever since the day I was born. I recieved my first cat Jossee, where my screen name came from, from my great-uncle when I was five. She was my best friend until she has to be put down due to felinelukemia when I was ten. I was devastated and never got over it and have been depressed ever since. But my other animals have helped me cope with the loses of my pets.

Oh no, I'm so sorry! That is so, so sad.

Sometimes I think about what it would be like without my puppydog, and it's horrible. I don't even know why I think those things. It makes me wicked depressed.