Thread: Introduction

Default Introduction

I apologize about becoming a lurker I guess i went through that stage that all of us do at ADISC and i just happened to go into that stage... right as i created my account lol? well i guess its time i explain to you who i am. My name is Jack im 15 and i live in the USA. I have been into diapers since i was around 11 Im not sure what triggered it but its hte life i live. Outside of being a AB and DL I do A LOT of online gaming sadly most of my life is online... Free to play game out there? I played it. I have checked a couple AB / DL / Furry sites and this seems to be the best with the nicest community so i cant wait to get involved

Quote Originally Posted by huri View Post
    I apologize about becoming a lurker I guess i went through that stage that all of us do at ADISC and i just happened to go into that stage... right as i created my account lol? well i guess its time i explain to you who i am. My name is Jack im 15 and i live in the USA. I have been into diapers since i was around 11 Im not sure what triggered it but its hte life i live. Outside of being a AB and DL I do A LOT of online gaming sadly most of my life is online... Free to play game out there? I played it. I have checked a couple AB / DL / Furry sites and this seems to be the best with the nicest community so i cant wait to get involved
    Hi Jack Welcome to ADISC.

Haha yeah I mean I once through that stage becoming lurker but know I'm quite active. Nice so what online games you usually play? Well I'm not doing lot of Online Gaming but I like to Play World of Tanks. Beside Online Gaming any hobbies you have?.

Anyway welcome and enjoy the site.

PS: I do agree ADISC is the most friendliest site among others.

Falkio

Welcome to ADISC, huri.

I used to be a gamer, but not so much anymore. The last game I got serious about was Skyrim, and I loved it. I never played the Elder Scrolls games before that, but wouldn't mind going back now and starting from Daggerfall. Before Skyrim, I was addicted to EVE Online. Now that was a terrible game. Haha.

Hope to see you posting around. I'm glad you decided to stop lurking and become an official member. Cheers.

Check out Blacklight:Retribution. Fun F2P shooter game

Welcome to ADISC! I was a lurker before I joined and joined with the intention of lurking some more but I couldn't help but start posting after meeting people like myself. I'm not into the internet gaming scene except for some games on facebook. My life also revolves around the internet but I do get away from it every now and then when I'm hanging with family/friends.

Welcome Jack! Nice to meet you! ^-^

(*Cries quietly in the corner*) I can't say your wrong though everyone's entitled to their opinions, but still, as a member of both FTT and ADISC I have formed the opinion that both communities are be welcoming in their own way. Welcome ex-lurker, I suggest Runescape or Minecraft because I'm cool like that . I hope you find everything your looking for on ADISC and more besides. On a sidenote why don't you tell us a little bit more about yourself ( though admittedly telling us your real name and exactly where you live was a bit creepy, I'll overlook that). Boy, tell us about your dreams, your passions, your hobbies and your interests.

- Chance