Thread: Hi, I'm new here :D

Default Hi, I'm new here :D

Hello, everyone! I just found these forums and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to find people with the same interests as me I live in a small town in the South and most of the people here are so close minded about my activities.

Well, for starters, I'm into furry and diapers. I never really combined the two until a few years ago. I was out with some friends, driving down the highway after drinking at the bar. We thought it would be funny to moon people passing by and so I stuck my bottom out the window. I felt a rumbling in my stomach and thought I needed to pass gas and so I let one go but unfortunately, I sharted. All down the side of my friend's car. I quickly pulled my bottom back into the car and was so embarrassed that I threw up on my friend sitting next to me. They all had a good laugh about it, though, and said that there were no hard feelings. Well, as it turned out, the friend I just threw up on was into diapers and so, right there in the back seat, he pulled his off and slid it on me, telling me to give it a try. He said he had peed in it all night at the bar and so the warmth that I felt in there helped encourage me to loose myself again into his diaper and it was the most liberating feeling I've ever had. After that, it seemed only natural to combine my two loves into one that I could enjoy at any time.

I'm also black which makes growing up in this small town harder than it already is. I've been threatened by KKK members and had crosses burned in my yard but I know that the Lord will keep me safe

Anyway, pleased as punch to meet you all and I hope that I can find a place to fit in here

Hi pullupguns, thats great you found this place i am new in here too and excitied to finally be able to talk about my love of nappys with people who love them as much as me I have to say when reading your post i giggled abit Really sad to hear about the racist stuff! Wish people would just all be abit more accepting!

That's too bad there are racist groups in the world. We are all human and all created by God. Anyways welcome to the group and cool story about being introduced to diapers!

Quote Originally Posted by pullUpGuns View Post
    Hello, everyone! I just found these forums and I can't tell you how thrilled I am to find people with the same interests as me I live in a small town in the South and most of the people here are so close minded about my activities.

Well, for starters, I'm into furry and diapers. I never really combined the two until a few years ago. I was out with some friends, driving down the highway after drinking at the bar. We thought it would be funny to moon people passing by and so I stuck my bottom out the window. I felt a rumbling in my stomach and thought I needed to pass gas and so I let one go but unfortunately, I sharted. All down the side of my friend's car. I quickly pulled my bottom back into the car and was so embarrassed that I threw up on my friend sitting next to me. They all had a good laugh about it, though, and said that there were no hard feelings. Well, as it turned out, the friend I just threw up on was into diapers and so, right there in the back seat, he pulled his off and slid it on me, telling me to give it a try. He said he had peed in it all night at the bar and so the warmth that I felt in there helped encourage me to loose myself again into his diaper and it was the most liberating feeling I've ever had. After that, it seemed only natural to combine my two loves into one that I could enjoy at any time.

I'm also black which makes growing up in this small town harder than it already is. I've been threatened by KKK members and had crosses burned in my yard but I know that the Lord will keep me safe

Anyway, pleased as punch to meet you all and I hope that I can find a place to fit in here
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Nice stories about how you come into this world. Well I thought KKK is dead by now it seems there are still many small minded people in this world i guess. Well I hope the best for you. Oh yeah by the way Any hobbies or interest beside furry and diapers?

Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.