Thread: [6 years??] Lurker, It's been awhile

Default [6 years??] Lurker, It's been awhile

For starters, apparently it's been 6 years since I attempted to make this account. So I guess a long, long time ago I tried to join but must have gave up and just lurked for years.

That was years ago in early to mid high school. I finally decided to just reconfirm this account because I'm back on one of my crests in the great universe of diaper craving waves XD. The name you see before you really isn't the optimal one, but I figure I'd keep it to show my elder. There's been many a time I wanted to jump in on conversations but mostly just went "meh" not worth the effort.

I had scattered incidences with diapers growing up. I always had an interest in them, but didn't really get a strong enough craving to pursue it until about 7th grade. Unfortunately, with respect to others in the community, I have no interest in any other aspect of dl culture except diapers. I completely respect everyone else's lifestyle, but don't share any interest.

I'm an engineering student graduating next spring. I enjoy biking, running, Scandinavian metal, video games, and enjoying good food & liquor.

I hope to get some good, relevant conversation out of this community when I'm on one of the DL crests and to know it's there when I'm in a trough (i.e. not really interested at the time). Also, give advice & useful contributions.

That's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sozewaon009 View Post
    For starters, apparently it's been 6 years since I attempted to make this account. So I guess a long, long time ago I tried to join but must have gave up and just lurked for years.

That was years ago in early to mid high school. I finally decided to just reconfirm this account because I'm back on one of my crests in the great universe of diaper craving waves XD. The name you see before you really isn't the optimal one, but I figure I'd keep it to show my elder. There's been many a time I wanted to jump in on conversations but mostly just went "meh" not worth the effort.

I had scattered incidences with diapers growing up. I always had an interest in them, but didn't really get a strong enough craving to pursue it until about 7th grade. Unfortunately, with respect to others in the community, I have no interest in any other aspect of dl culture except diapers. I completely respect everyone else's lifestyle, but don't share any interest.

I'm an engineering student graduating next spring. I enjoy biking, running, Scandinavian metal, video games, and enjoying good food & liquor.

I hope to get some good, relevant conversation out of this community when I'm on one of the DL crests and to know it's there when I'm in a trough (i.e. not really interested at the time). Also, give advice & useful contributions.

That's that.
    HI Welcome(Back) to ADISC.

Well it is a long time. 2008? that is almost 4 years. But it's okay, glad you can be active again. Well yeah you said DL culture is about Diaper I mean is there any aspect in DL beside diaper? No I think DL is about diaper and that's it. But anyway what video games you like? Well I usually play in my Xbox and my usual game is FPS(COD and stuff) and racing Sims(Forza!) but basicly I play almost all type of game.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the site. and be active.

Thumbs up

Hello Sozewaon009!

Hope you're happy being back)

What for and drinks do you prefer? You've mentioned liquor, how about Creme-Caramel Baileys ? And do you enjoy wine? I personally love Italian red Bardolino - it is really soft and very tasty.

Video games is fun, I love flash arcades, and of course the series of VALVE production))

Do you love engineering? What type of engineering you studied? I used to dream about IT-carrier a wile ago, but luckily gave up that idea, because I've found myself in art, however I still like reading tech news sometimes or tinker things. Sorry if I miss the point