Thread: Hello everyone!

Cool Hello everyone!

I'm a long-time lurker having been registered here and on other sites for a long time without contributing. I'm a DL in my 20's, and would love to try my hand at story writing when I have the time...

Well tell use more if you a long time lurker I am sure you understand the rules by now, please tell us more so we know whom you are hugs and welcome or ya and stop lurking lol its creepy lol

Quote Originally Posted by nordicdl View Post
    I'm a long-time lurker having been registered here and on other sites for a long time without contributing. I'm a DL in my 20's, and would love to try my hand at story writing when I have the time...
    Hello Nordicdl.

I was wondering about your name. Are you Nordic as in Scandinavian? I am Danish, not a great dane but a happy dane. :-)

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by nordicdl View Post
    Hi Welcome to ADISC(Well not exactly first welcome but allright).

Well we like to see your story in here so just post it. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? So we can get to know each other.

Well in the end I hope you can be more pro active and enjoy the site.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I do appreciate it.

I'm Nordic yes, Norwegian in fact, and currently studying in the sciences in university, which is busy enough that my time on here has been limited, thus this late response. As for other interests, I do love my dog and movies, as well as fantasy literature.

I came here to ADISC to eventually share some of my writings and in the meantime read what so many talented writers here have written.

I love reading stories. You should write one about a daddy/dom and his baby/sub....... just a suggestion