Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello, I'm new here

Default Hello, I'm new here

I'm introducing myself. I'm married to UltraPampers. I'm not great at internet stuff, which is probably embarrassing for my husband - because he's really savvy at it -- but I'm trying to figure it out.
    I love games, movies, books, beer, sports (watching), and seizing the most out of every day because you never know when it might be your last.

Welcome to the community hope you enjoy it.. What games do you like and have you been watching the Olympics?

Quote Originally Posted by TenaTive View Post
    I'm introducing myself. I'm married to UltraPampers. I'm not great at internet stuff, which is probably embarrassing for my husband - because he's really savvy at it -- but I'm trying to figure it out.
    I love games, movies, books, beer, sports (watching), and seizing the most out of every day because you never know when it might be your last.
    Tell us little more about you and your hubby, why you join the site and what kind of things do you do to keep that day seized are you intereted in getting to know more about this world for your hubby or do you want to know more for yourself, I know my partner Ann Other also a member around here SOME where lol think shes forgot the sites here, she joined so she could get to know this world for her own means but I did spark that interest lol

Welcome to the site, hugs.

My hubby was here first. I joined to learn more about this world for sure. I was not a DL when we met, but his interest is so strong that my curiosity was definitely sparked. Curiosity led to interest, which led to experimentation, now we wear together every night and it's an integral part of our nightly routine. I spend so much time on the computer at work and don't have a lot of private access to one at home so I don't do a lot of computer related exploration of this topic, but my husband told me this was one of the "safer" places to go, so...here I am. Lol. I work a demanding job but my family still comes first. I have children and pets. I love the outdoors, hanging out with my friends and my family. I'm completely addicted to movies. I like to cook, play games (card and board games are my thing - the rest of my family loves computer games, but I'm afraid apart from Angry birds, I'm a hopeless case with electronic games).
    Thanks for the welcome and the hugs.

Yes there are many places on the web where you would be welcomed but there would be other matters like image that would really get in the way many sites on this topic seem to live of that kind of thing, so far I only ever found a few places that are safe and this is one of them.

I am glad you like nappies/diapers I hope you learn new things here and I hope you become to love the world more and more
    and long as your nice you will always get hugs lol :P

sounds cool, like Nicky said it was through his interest and honesty about it that i became curious,
    Im just nosey by nature.

I haven't worn all that much as Im still very new to it and I suppose nervous / embarrassed about it. When I have worn its been with Nicky.

I don't normally exercise my curiosity just google and wiki everything, there is just something different about it , it doesn't quite leave my mind.

Do you mind me asking how long it was before you felt comfortable about wearing??

hey i think you overlooked my question.

Do you mind me asking how long it was before you felt comfortable about wearing??

Hi AnnOther, (I like your username by the way! )
    I didn't overlook it - for some reason I lost my ability to reply earlier today! I saw people had responded, so I started to reply and the only post I was able to add was the "thanks"!

Anyway, to answer your question, it took me a loooonnnnng time before I would ever try it. I'm naturally curious, too, and feel it was sort of a "well, if he likes it that much, it must be awesome..." kind of reaction. I would bring it up from time to time and he seemed reluctant to talk about it, so I felt "left out" of this part of his life. Anyway, we finally go to a place where I just came right out and told him - I want to wear one. The first time I finally did, I relate to what you were saying -- I felt nervous, awkward and embarrassed, too. I feel my biggest hurdle was overcoming my own baggage. I've raised kids and work with Seniors so to me the stigma around diapers was not associated in my brain as anything attractive or desirable. The first time I put one on, I actually felt ridiculous. But my husband was so reassuring and I quickly realized that me wearing *was* actually an attractive an desirable thing to *him* and his arousal and encouragement was all I needed to try it again. And through experimenting with different types and preferences, I have discovered that they are comfy and cozy and -- well -- stimulating! I should clarify that I still only wear at night, in the privacy of our bedroom or other private alone time with my husband. I don't wear in public. What do you feel are your hurdles? Hopefully Nicky will be as caring a partner as mine has been and will respect the speed of your journey.

Also @ Teddybear - Yes, I've watched some of the olympics - love the volleyball and I used to run track, so those events are fun. Swimming and diving are of course gripping. As for games, I love Scrabble, Monopoly (I have a collection of boards), Risk, etc. from the classic realm. And I love almost any card game - Uno, Flux, standard Heart, Gin, etc. Lately we've been getting into Munchkins. I LOVE the wit of that game. Do you play?