Thread: hello, im Jacob

Default hello, im Jacob

Hi my name is Jacob and i am a diaper lover, still not sure if im into more than diapers but im willing to give more things a try. Hoping i'll meet some nice people and learn new things here. anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. If you want to know more about me, ask me some questions

Default Re: hello, im Jacob

welcome Jacob to our website, i am DL also and well this website is great i hope a great stay in adisc

best regards
    dltrainer

sent from my LG-P500h using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedBoyJacob View Post
    Hi my name is Jacob and i am a diaper lover, still not sure if im into more than diapers but im willing to give more things a try. Hoping i'll meet some nice people and learn new things here. anyways, just wanted to introduce myself. If you want to know more about me, ask me some questions
    Hi Jacob Welcome to ADISC.

So if you have any question please be free to ask it in here. Many people in here are nice and can give you some advice. Anyway could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? So we can get to know you.

In the end welcome and enjoy ADISC.

well.... i love playing video games and watching sci fi, horror, and comedy movies. im pretty much a geek. im the kind of person who wants to learn about everthing, who wants to ask interesting questions like the origins of the universe or whether there are other earth like planets somewhere out there.

i just recently started buying diapers. so far ive tried pull ups, goodnites and underjams. i currently use goodnites in the daytime and underjams at night

well.... i love playing video games and watching sci fi, horror, and comedy movies. im pretty much a geek. im the kind of person who wants to learn about everthing, who wants to ask interesting questions like the origins of the universe or whether there are other earth like planets somewhere out there.

i just recently started buying diapers. so far ive tried pull ups, goodnites and underjams. i currently use goodnites in the daytime and underjams at night
    Another gamer so what game do you like? I mostly play my game in Xbox and I like FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing Simulator(Forza Motorsport of course) but I like almost type of games. I like movies too although mostly Action,Thriller,War,Comedy. Well if you say geek I think you can count me in but I think i'm mostly to History Geek I love to talk about modern history.

Oh yeah sorry about my post I think it's too long. And also you wear diaper 24/7? I mean "Goodnites in Daytime". Well You should try diaper sometimes it feels so nice.

Another gamer so what game do you like? I mostly play my game in Xbox and I like FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing Simulator(Forza Motorsport of course) but I like almost type of games. I like movies too although mostly Action,Thriller,War,Comedy. Well if you say geek I think you can count me in but I think i'm mostly to History Geek I love to talk about modern history.

Oh yeah sorry about my post I think it's too long. And also you wear diaper 24/7? I mean "Goodnites in Daytime". Well You should try diaper sometimes it feels so nice.
    Ok, so the systems i have are ps2, ps3, xbox360, 3DS, and PSP. I love the Kingdom Hearts series, i play Skyrim and Rage on PC, Bioshock, Saints row games, Final fantasy XIII, Ratchet and Clank on PS3. Ive got a lot of games to catch up on.....

well i like to wear as often as i can (i still live with my parents), not 24/7 but usually all day long when possible. I'll settle for goodnites during the day because the sides are better than underjams but i think the underjams are thicker. any diaper recommendations.

Ok, so the systems i have are ps2, ps3, xbox360, 3DS, and PSP. I love the Kingdom Hearts series, i play Skyrim and Rage on PC, Bioshock, Saints row games, Final fantasy XIII, Ratchet and Clank on PS3. Ive got a lot of games to catch up on.....

well i like to wear as often as i can (i still live with my parents), not 24/7 but usually all day long when possible. I'll settle for goodnites during the day because the sides are better than underjams but i think the underjams are thicker. any diaper recommendations.
    Nice collection of consoles you got there. My PS2 is dying right now I wish I can fix it soon. I love Saints Row I think it's better than GTA. Well I'm waiting for new game to come out CoD:Black Ops II, MoH:Warfighter, Forza Horizon, Far Cry 3 and the list goes on.

Well I don't dare to wear Diaper at day If there is no absolutely guarantee that anybody isn't home. Well since we live in different part of world. I think I can give you Diaper recommendation since the brand is different. I suggest look on diaper page.

I would say good nights are more pull ups then nappied/diapers I don't see them really holding more then a leak or two, but there are many adult nappies out there what really do the job well giving you the feel you would of had when you was younger.

I see someone like skyrim great game, I also think many of the users here are Geeks lol, Me and my partner just got some nappies these but there not plastic backed there strange easier to rip but still have the right feel to them when on