Thread: New here. :)

Default New here. :)

Hi there, this is my first time on adisc so let my properly introduce my self. I hope my introduction isn't so bad. Well here I go! ^_^ Well I am Deity, the reason I've chosen my name is because I am a fan of the Legend of Zelda franchise. I am a huge Zelda fan. I like to play video games, classic/retro gaming. And I like to watch anime and read manga. And my favorite anime is Naruto, and I am into computer and tech stuff as well.

The reason I wanted to join adisc is because I've been having a diaper fetish for quite some time and I didn't know where to go to or who to talk to. So I thought I should join here. I've had this since I was a kid so I don't know who I should talk to. So I'm feeling pretty lonely here, as I am scared to tell someone my secret. Only a few people know about it though. Sorry if this is a bad introduction, I get really nervous when I talk about these things.

I hope I will be welcomed on the forum! Thanks. ^_^

I'm pretty new to this site as well but I think that was a pretty good introduction. I'm also a major Zelda fan. You can talk to me if you want to :-)

IamGod`s right, that was a good introduction and hey no one can blame you if you get a little nervous about these things. The important thing to remember though is that you are not alone. Just saying.

Anyway que the classic welcoming speech *cheering and clapping as balloons fall from the ceiling* welcome to ADISC from one newish member to another I hope you find everything you`re looking for here.

- Sidenote - Diety you are my eternal rival now and forever for I like Bleach (although Naruto was a pretty good anime show too), prepare to fight to the death. *Hands you a cookie*

- Chance

Hey welcome to Adisc, it was a good introduction don't worry .. I'm the same very nervous about this topic as its the first time ive shared it outside of my own head hehe.. Hope you have a good time here

Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Hi there, this is my first time on adisc so let my properly introduce my self. I hope my introduction isn't so bad. Well here I go! ^_^ Well I am Deity, the reason I've chosen my name is because I am a fan of the Legend of Zelda franchise. I am a huge Zelda fan. I like to play video games, classic/retro gaming. And I like to watch anime and read manga. And my favorite anime is Naruto, and I am into computer and tech stuff as well.

The reason I wanted to join adisc is because I've been having a diaper fetish for quite some time and I didn't know where to go to or who to talk to. So I thought I should join here. I've had this since I was a kid so I don't know who I should talk to. So I'm feeling pretty lonely here, as I am scared to tell someone my secret. Only a few people know about it though. Sorry if this is a bad introduction, I get really nervous when I talk about these things.

I hope I will be welcomed on the forum! Thanks. ^_^
    Hi Deity Welcome to ADISC.

Well if you asked me the intro is good since sometimes many people just said "I like Diaper. I like to see new friend. The end". Well another gamer so where do you usually play? in console/PC? I myself is more an Xbox guy and beside Zelda any games that you like? Well if I'm honest I'm not exactly RPG Gamer and more to shooting games.

Well in the end I like to said Welcome and enjoy ADISC.