Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Myspace

Default Myspace

I just wanted to see how many TBs had myspaces, if anyone wants to add me mine in www.myspace.com/thomas_dino

I don't (well, ok I do, but I got it, hated it, and haven't used it since...). I use facebook, and so do all the people I know. It kinda goes that way, you use whatever everyone you know uses...like with instant messaging and I use MSN (which seems much more prevalent here in Canada, than in the US) because that's what all my friends use.

Also, I wouldn't post my myspace/facebook, personally. I would like to remain at least somewhat anonymous when it comes to the public forums :p

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    Joined it. Hated it. Deleted my account.
    Same here. I didn't really ever even make a serious account - it was called "1335 haxxor" and I put "I am lees" in every personal info field.

I just have an account to keep up with bands that are too crappy to afford websites. But I really only use facebook now.

I got an account on myspace and stuff easy way to keep in contact with friends.

Peachy

I've never used MySpace. Most profiles cause eye cancer (dark writing on black background), pollute the environment with unsolicited heavy metal background music, or are simply fake.
    So, yeah, I don't use it. In fact, I use none of those fancy "Networking Sites".

Peachy

Facebook is somewhat better but I really get ****ed off with all these ****ing apps and emails and god knows what.

EmeraldsAndLime

Bloody MySpace... just a plague that lowers the intelligence of the general youth populace.

Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMickal View Post
    Facebook is somewhat better but I really get ****ed off with all these ****ing apps and emails and god knows what.
    :whs0be: