Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ADISC - Fan Art

Default ADISC - Fan Art

Here guys, I have been little off today so I wanted to do something to make me feel a little better so I got a base of DeviantART

Base can be found here.

Here is the finished image:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FanArt-ADISC.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	13669

Here is the Base:

Name:	FanArt-ADISC-Base.png 
Views:	68 
Size:	25.4 KB 
ID:	13670

Before PC:

Name:	FanArt-ADISC-before.png 
Views:	67 
Size:	163.4 KB 
ID:	13671

I hope you like

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Cute and well done
    Thank you so much Argent, you don't know how much that means to me hugs.

Hey guys what other artwork would you like to see? I thinking of maybe doing another share with you all image just don't know what to do so here I am asking what would the user like to see, if you want me to babyfi you then PM me a image link you want me to use I try my best to do it.

I do take a few days on my artwork sometimes and I am kinda busy these days with sorting out life but I will get it done ASAP, also gives me a reason to get out the tablet to get the game art done.

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    I'm sorry... but this just makes me think of this meme >_>
    Dancing Base | Know Your Meme
    Well that meme uses a base so I guess that's why it would make you think that, I spend time hand drawing and then digital drawing even if I us a base there is more of my own work in it, so if you have any ideas or have a request please ask

Strange meme thing tho I like the one at the bottom the creepy one lol

Well to be honest, the base you used is better than what you did with it, but it's definitely not as terrible as Dancing Base...

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    Well to be honest, the base you used is better than what you did with it, but it's definitely not as terrible as Dancing Base...
    Could you explain what you mean about that? the base in my eyes looks no better or worse then my image, the Base was used as a guide line only but if your going to say its better then my finished work then I would like to know what makes you think this, you have your right to think this but I would like to know so I can better myself in the future.

A lack of shading, sharper lines, rough shapes and letters, doesn't blend in with background, and a bad skin color choice. The base just shows better skills than you have.