Thread: Hi Guys

Default Hi Guys

I'm back :3

And to the vast majority of people who don't know me:

I'm a babyfur, a writer, and have been around on this site for several years. About a year ago I decided to take a hiatus and focus on some things in my life. I've been a babyfur for about 10 years now (started as a TB, grew up and now I'm an AB) so it was nice to take a short break and focus on personal stuff.

I also suck at introductions. So I suppose I'll stop here for now.

You don't suck at intros. Any intro is good. Welcome back to the crib . Nice to have you back, however long you've been gone. You are always among friends here.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeRabbit View Post

I'm a babyfur, a writer, and have been around on this site for several years. About a year ago I decided to take a hiatus and focus on some things in my life. I've been a babyfur for about 10 years now (started as a TB, grew up and now I'm an AB) so it was nice to take a short break and focus on personal stuff.

Hey there JackRabbit, welcome back to the site I guess I am Nicky and I am new here, I finding my feet here I have many friends just like you started off as babyfur then became and TB/AB's as well.

Hope to see you about just for the ones that don't know you what else are you in to, hugs.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by JakeRabbit View Post

Heya, and welcome back!

Sorry to hear that you had to grow up It happens to the best of us. Is that why your avatar now comes with what seems like a white collar shirt and a tie?

Either way, glad to have you back *makes a carrot cake*

Peachy
    Last edited by Peachy; 12-Aug-2012 at 13:33. Reason: Seriously...I don't stutter and say things twice. It's the forum software bug!