Thread: *waves*Hiya

Default *waves*Hiya

Hi there, I'm a long time lurker in this community and I finally decided that I should be more outgoing and see if I can make friends and be active in this sorta place.

I've studied to be a record producer but that's a really hard job to get into afterwards so I just work retail.

I love diapers~ the comfy crinklyness and portable bathroom uses are just wonderful hahaha. I'm primarily more of an AB then a dl. I love regressing and just acting little.

Ummm what was next. Oh yeah other interests. I'm a huge huge huge nerd. I play magic the gathering all the time. And when I'm not doing that or working I'm playing dungeons and dragons. Hahahaha. I also really like music, playing and listening.

I'm here because it seems like a nice open respectful place where you can ask questions and not be ridiculed about it. I really just wanna find a nice accepting place on the net~

What type of games you talking about As magic and DnD are both PC games but also Card Game and Role Playing game, I like the Role Playing DnD if its the same thing witch Die system you like playing with?

I do both for magic. The online modo game and the cardboard card game in game stores and tournaments.

Dnd is strictly pen and paper for us, it's not the same on a screen in my opinion. My playgroup and I have played many different versions of dnd. 3.0 3.5 (favourite) 4.0 and we recently play tested 5.0. But we've also ventured off into pathfinder, world of darkness, besm, and are currently trying out gurps.

I really don't like the d10 system WoD uses. I'm traditional and enjoy the d20 system most

Welcome to our global community. I used to play MTG during the Lowryn/shadowmoor and the timespiral series. I loved my green agros, especially the liege decks. Don't have money for that now. What decks do you run?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ElliottABDL View Post
    I do both for magic. The online modo game and the cardboard card game in game stores and tournaments.

Dnd is strictly pen and paper for us, it's not the same on a screen in my opinion. My playgroup and I have played many different versions of dnd. 3.0 3.5 (favourite) 4.0 and we recently play tested 5.0. But we've also ventured off into pathfinder, world of darkness, besm, and are currently trying out gurps.

I really don't like the d10 system WoD uses. I'm traditional and enjoy the d20 system most
    Yes I am playing a game at the moment that based on the 3.5 rules and as we know that's a D20 system lol, the game we are playing is based on the 3.5 but as more of a steam punk theme to it and the rules changed a little, long as a GM can pull it off I don't mind
    Last edited by NickyOmutsu; 11-Aug-2012 at 16:01. Reason: It keeps dual posting, MODS please look in to this

Uh-oh magic questions. Gotta 'make sure I don't get carried away.

I play competitive style magic. It's mostly about winning.

In standard I play blue white delver, a deck that relies around an early creature then controlling the board until victory.

Modern I play aggro loam. Utility land recursion and an aggressive two drop creature you may remember as tarmagoyf.

Legacy is too expensive but if I could I'd play a combo deck like high tide.

Edh/commander I play for fun. It's a casual multiplayer format that's kinda hard to explain. If you're curious google it and all you need to know are my commanders: Progenitis, Sakashima, Karador.

And finally some cards from those sets are worth a lot of money. May be worth checking out