Thread: Yellow brick Road

Default Yellow brick Road

Well... I guess you all can call me Buga. I been here befor but its been awhile. First... I have wanted to wear diapers since I could remember. I wet the bed till I was 9 or 10. I always liked dealing with it with diapers. It wasnt till I was fourteen I stole my first pack of depends.

Well now I in the upper twentys and still love my diapers. I still wet the bed once in awhile so thats the reason why i still wear diapers. well the reason I use. It was only diapers at first, and well maybe a lill wanting to be treated like a baby from my mom witch never happened.. I thought i would grow out of it. I never have....

I recently bought a nuk5. well four months ago. Have only used it less then 50 times.'

But I did get a sippy cup. The one with the straw. My girlfriend picked it out. then i got a package of sippy cups the feel almost like a bottle. '

Well i guess i like camping, fishing, skiing, hiking, chatting, playing games,, lol I could go on.

I love to try and find lill ways I can bring my baby side out as much as possible

also i suck at spelling. Im lucky if i can say a sentance without starting a new one. please dont be too harsh on me

Welcome, why not tell us little more about your camping, fishing, so on lets get to know you hehe, I am also thought i would grow out of it and some times still hope, yes I said hope to grow out of it but I know I wont lol

Anyway I am bad at spelling so you wont get any hashness from me lol.

Huggles

Nicky Omutsu

Welcome to the community! Where do you go skiing, I've been once my self and that was in Austria probably the best 2 weeks of my life he he

Quote Originally Posted by bugaboo989 View Post
    Well... I guess you all can call me Buga. I been here befor but its been awhile. First... I have wanted to wear diapers since I could remember. I wet the bed till I was 9 or 10. I always liked dealing with it with diapers. It wasnt till I was fourteen I stole my first pack of depends.

Well now I in the upper twentys and still love my diapers. I still wet the bed once in awhile so thats the reason why i still wear diapers. well the reason I use. It was only diapers at first, and well maybe a lill wanting to be treated like a baby from my mom witch never happened.. I thought i would grow out of it. I never have....

I recently bought a nuk5. well four months ago. Have only used it less then 50 times.'

But I did get a sippy cup. The one with the straw. My girlfriend picked it out. then i got a package of sippy cups the feel almost like a bottle. '

Well i guess i like camping, fishing, skiing, hiking, chatting, playing games,, lol I could go on.

I love to try and find lill ways I can bring my baby side out as much as possible

also i suck at spelling. Im lucky if i can say a sentance without starting a new one. please dont be too harsh on me
    Hi Buga Welcome to ADISC.

Well don't worry about spelling since people in here are very nice after all many of people here from abroad so don't worry about spelling. If my instinct is correct it seems you like outdoors almost opposite of me. Oh yeah by playing games you mean Video games or other game?

Anyway Welcome and enjoy the site.

oh my god, I still have a sippy cup from when I was a baby, it's a lid that fits on my few cups from back then. when I look on forums I only see bottles and such, so I'm glad I found another user.

anyway, done with my story :p
    Welcome to forums! happy posting