Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back!

Rocket_Man55

Cool Back!

Hey everyone after a long period of inactivity I is back online. Just in time to for my promotion to Airman. I hope to have some good conversations in the neer future.

All at best,
    Stephen

Peachy

Welcome back! Where have you been hiding all the time?

ANd what exactly is an "Airman"? Are you getting a pilot's license or something?

Peachy

Rocket_Man55

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    Welcome back! Where have you been hiding all the time?

ANd what exactly is an "Airman"? Are you getting a pilot's license or something?

Peachy
    Thanks. Well lest see. I have been having really bad computer problems again so that made my computer life go down the drain. I have also had alot of school work. So ya thats kinda where ive been hiding. I have also experianced the Binge/Purge Cycle. I hope that never happins again. But hay now im back and happyer then ever.

Ok I am enrolled in a program called the Airforce Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps. I want to be a Navial Aviator. Anaways. In this program when you join you start out as an Airman Basic. Well today I got my first promotion to Airman. That means I now have what is called a rank insignia. It looks like this. " Air Force JROTC Enlisted Insignia " So now you know what an Airman is.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_Man55 View Post
    Ok I am enrolled in a program called the Airforce Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps. I want to be a Navial Aviator. Anaways. In this program when you join you start out as an Airman Basic. Well today I got my first promotion to Airman. That means I now have what is called a rank insignia. It looks like this. " Air Force JROTC Enlisted Insignia " So now you know what an Airman is.
    Thanks for pointing that out. I don't know the first thing about the military (because I'd never get in anyway), and I will never be flying airplanes either. So you kinda hit a blind spot there

Peachy

Rocket_Man55

Cool

Thanks for pointing that out. I don't know the first thing about the military (because I'd never get in anyway), and I will never be flying airplanes either. So you kinda hit a blind spot there

Peachy
    Your welcome glad to teach youza something. I want to be in to military so I can have higher chances at getting into NASA. I want to be an astronaut. ... Yep I kinda hit a big blind spot there. It was dark for like 1 month then it got better. Now im here.

P.S.
    I went an bought my first paci today.

Peachy

Your welcome glad to teach youza something. I want to be in to military so I can have higher chances at getting into NASA. I want to be an astronaut. ... Yep I kinda hit a big blind spot there. It was dark for like 1 month then it got better. Now im here.

P.S.
    I went an bought my first paci today.
    Now, there's some potential for you to be the first person to suck a pacifier in space. Just take it with you when you're shot into space - it doesn't weigh that much

Peachy

Rocket_Man55

Cool

Now, there's some potential for you to be the first person to suck a pacifier in space. Just take it with you when you're shot into space - it doesn't weigh that much

Peachy
    Well lets see peachy. I guess sence John Glen brought little things like paper clips into space with him on his first space flight I dont see whi I cant. Did you know that astronauts wear diapers anaways. They use them because the ride to and from space pulls so many G forces that it pushes all liquid out of the bladder. They also use them on space walks. There floating out in space for like 8 hrs. I would have to go to the bathroom if I was floating around that long. That is there means of waist removal. Not very advanced but hey im happy with it. So ya when nobodys looking I will go and take a picture of me with a pacifier in my mouth and send a quick e-mail back to earth. Sounds like fun.

Peachy

Did you know that astronauts wear diapers anaways. They use them because the ride to and from space pulls so many G forces that it pushes all liquid out of the bladder. They also use them on space walks. There floating out in space for like 8 hrs. I would have to go to the bathroom if I was floating around that long.
    Yeah, I've seen those "diapers" at the Space&Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. And I think they also had them on display at the Kennedy Space Ctr in Florida. They looked nothing like the diaper I was wearing while I looked at the exhibitions though
    And yeah - it takes the astronauts a long time to get into and out of those suits, so you can't just excuse yourself for a minute, open a zipper and pee into space. However, when you set foot on the moon, you could be on national TV and proclaim "A small turd for me, but a bit shit for mankind" while using your diaper

Peachy

Rocket_Man55

Smile

Yeah, I've seen those "diapers" at the Space&Rocket Center in Huntsville, AL. And I think they also had them on display at the Kennedy Space Ctr in Florida. They looked nothing like the diaper I was wearing while I looked at the exhibitions though
    And yeah - it takes the astronauts a long time to get into and out of those suits, so you can't just excuse yourself for a minute, open a zipper and pee into space. However, when you set foot on the moon, you could be on national TV and proclaim "A small turd for me, but a bit shit for mankind" while using your diaper

Peachy
    Ive seen them to. There most defentally not your ordinarry diaper. Hehe thats kinda funny that you wore a diaper the the Space&Rocket Center. Ive only worn one to the store, to school, and at home. And it does take a really long time to do anything in space. REALLY LONG TIME!!! So ur right about the you cant just open a zipper and pee into space. First of all space suits dont have zippers. Second of all if you were to do that you would depressurize in seconds. That would be really funny to be watching National TV and suddnly here somebody proclame that. I would not do that tho. NASA has a highly inforced polocy of no cursing durring mission.

Welcome from a fellow Carolinian! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have.