Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi, my name is Max, and I'm reletively new to the AB/DL world, im eager to meet friends and am maby looking to start a relationship bye bye

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA54 View Post
    Hi, my name is Max, and I'm reletively new to the AB/DL world, im eager to meet friends and am maby looking to start a relationship bye bye
    Hi Max

That's cool, You might want to check out the rules, this is not a dating website, but I am sure you'll make lots and lots of friends here

Do you have any cool hobbies or interests you'd like to share with us? After all Diapers don't rule our lives

Diapers/Nappies are just part of our lifes, I agree with DykanK here what other hobbies do you have ? relationship not a good idea until you can be true about how you feel and that you can tell your new to be partner that you like Diapers/Nappies, I known 2 many people hide it from there loved ones and become hurt, lost there loved ones or just ill from keeping that hidden.

Hugs, but give the rules a read there is a lot but they do make sense

Nicky Omutsu

Quote Originally Posted by NOVA54 View Post
    Hi Max Welcome to ADISC.

Well if you have any question feel free to ask it there are a lot of people in here that will help you. Oh yeah could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? So we can get to know each other.

Anyway welcome and enjoy the site.