Thread: Howdie Doodie

Red face Howdie Doodie

Why hello all, I'm Ann Other, I believe myself to be an interesting person and quite nosey at the best of times.
    I do find that I ask lots of questions so I always say to tell me to shush or that's one too many.

I'm here at the suggestion of my partner Nicky Omutsu, because since getting with him he introduced me to this world just through his own honesty.

I then became curious into the AB/DL world. I have worn nappies/diapers a couple of times and still a little unsure about it but there is something that keeps me wondering, I think some sort of security.

My other interest are art such as painting and drawing, both on paper and PC, I don't think I'm all that good but all that matters is I enjoy it.

I love my motorbike, I recently had an accident so I'm looking at getting a smaller bike and getting back on my feet.

Thank you for taking the time to read this
    Ann Other

Hey there hun bun, thanks for been there for me in this world, don't just mean nappies but here on this world with me

I hope you can make some friends here and find out more about the world of nappies, adult babies, and just relaxing and been a child

I know I don't need to welcome you but I thought I might as well tehe

Nicky Omutsu

Quote Originally Posted by AnnOther View Post
    Why hello all, I'm Ann Other, I believe myself to be an interesting person and quite nosey at the best of times.
    I do find that I ask lots of questions so I always say to tell me to shush or that's one too many.

I'm here at the suggestion of my partner Nicky Omutsu, because since getting with him he introduced me to this world just through his own honesty.

I then became curious into the AB/DL world. I have worn nappies/diapers a couple of times and still a little unsure about it but there is something that keeps me wondering, I think some sort of security.

My other interest are art such as painting and drawing, both on paper and PC, I don't think I'm all that good but all that matters is I enjoy it.

I love my motorbike, I recently had an accident so I'm looking at getting a smaller bike and getting back on my feet.

Thank you for taking the time to read this
    Ann Other
    Welcome AnnOther

Feel free to ask as many questions as you like this is a support community after all and we're here to help

You do art? have you discovered the galleries feature ^_^ you could make some for us and share it I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd like to see it, and the odd few who might make requests if you're up to it

It's a shame to have come off your bike, I have a friend who's come off his and been hospitalised 3 times in the past 5 years, his wife has now banned him from biking, he's desperate to ride again, but she want's to see him make 60 ^_^

Have you any more hobbies or interests?

I haven't found the gallery feature yet but i will go and have a look for it, I'm always up for a challenge if people make requests.

My other interest erm, I enjoy crocheting and making little teddies, my problem though is that I loose motivation and sometimes don't finish projects off.

I guess it's time to go have a look round

Yeah I know what you mean about finishing projects, if they're just for me I tend to falter, but if I'm doing them for someone else I really like to get it finished.

I can never remember how to access the albums/gallery, I think you can make one and upload stuff by visiting your profile ^_^ but it's not overly obvious

Hope to see you around