Thread: Greetings from Nor-Cal (my first post)

Default Greetings from Nor-Cal (my first post)

HI my name is... ah... iBlanket !
    I am brand new here and i just wanted to say Hi to all the Humboldt County Locals !
    I live a secret life and my "Normal Life" if thats what you'd call it.
    I am an AB and DL... In my mind I am about 5 years of age.
    However in my everyday life i have to live, I am 39.
    I have a Wonderful GF and we have a daughter as well.
    My misses know all about my Diaper side, but chooses not to be involved in it.
    and of course my daughter knows nothing other than... our Cat seems to have a lot of nice Blankets all with ribbons on them...LOL That is how we hide my night time ritual Most have Blankets.it cute really, just the other day we were all doing laundry and my daughter stated the "Bell"(the cat) has the softest blankieees.
    I looked to my Gf and smiled as did she, a little smirk I replyed and said, "Yep!, She has to have her little blankets to sleep on the bed with us. whick made my Gf giggle a little.

In my everyday"time" life I Buy and Sell online. it a nice job because of the fact I am never late for work and I doing have to get dressed for the day unless we are headed out for dinner, or I have a meeting down south.

Well that it for my introduction thus far..
    TTya'll Later

Quote Originally Posted by iBlanket View Post
    I am brand new here and i just wanted to say Hi to all the Humboldt County Locals !
    and of course my daughter knows nothing other than... our Cat seems to have a lot of nice Blankets all with ribbons on them...LOL That is how we hide my night time ritual Most have Blankets.it cute really, just the other day we were all doing laundry and my daughter stated the "Bell"(the cat) has the softest blankieees.
    I looked to my Gf and smiled as did she, a little smirk I replyed and said, "Yep!, She has to have her little blankets to sleep on the bed with us. whick made my Gf giggle a little.

In my everyday"time" life I Buy and Sell online. it a nice job because of the fact I am never late for work and I doing have to get dressed for the day unless we are headed out for dinner, or I have a meeting down south.

TTya'll Later
    Hi iBlanket

Welcome to the site, its so nice when you've got a supportive family, so many of us are just looking for someone to give us what your girlfriend gives you

So other than Diapers do you have any other interests like film, music or sport?

Quote Originally Posted by iBlanket View Post

TTya'll Later
    Hi iBlanket(I hope you already register it before Apple sue you)

Welcome to ADISC. Well it's good thing your family support it. Oh and could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? So we can get to know each other.

Anyway welcome and enjoy the site.

I believe that Apple has already copyrighted the "iBlanket" name, However, after spending more the 4 grand on new Mac stuff in the last 6 months, i'm sure it's ok... at least till they make something named iBlanket, of which I would most certainly buy.

Other things I enjoy doing, .... well i'm not to sure really, ... I spend about 14 hours a day on my computer (Work and Play) and my family is either at school or working, I don't get out to often. with what little time i can manage to get together, I try to spend it with my Gf and our Daughter. We play some kick ball, and Frisbee. we enjoy going to the Mall and window shopping, plus our town just got a Walmart!, so we like to go there and do a little shopping.
    Personally, I enjoy the quiet mornings. I seem to get a lot done before picking up the kiddo at 5.
    I have a Facebook account and i enjoy playing the few of the games related to Facebook, but that is if i'm waiting on a few emails back or some new numbers to develop, then it is back to work.
    Hobbies?.... LEGOS ! yes Legos, . i want them all!!! Interest??? Family, Computer work, and Legos... normally in this order....my Daughter enjoys playing with my legos as well, so it then becomes a family activity. until a phone call so something comes up , or we need to go somewhere. ;o)
    well that is it for now, cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DylanK View Post
    Hi iBlanket

Welcome to the site, its so nice when you've got a supportive family, so many of us are just looking for someone to give us what your girlfriend gives you

So other than Diapers do you have any other interests like film, music or sport?
    Hey I know how you feel, 18 years ago, I was all about finding a Mommy, and creating a real life out of an idea , or better yet trying to relieve my past in the present . Neither of which was possible. soon after i was learning to understand that my dream will forever remain a dream , and then go on living what future had in-store.... Then was when I realized i can still have my dream as long as i remember it is for personal use and is not ever going to be a reality ever again.
    Then adapted, defined, accepted, and understand these things , then and only then, was I ok with being me. My future surpassed my fantasy, and my life grew out and above ill-realistic dream(returning to 100% Baby) , so now I have the "Happy Medium" of both worlds which only time and self realization can achieve.

Yea I love music and movies, i just got a new 3D TV and a 3D Blu-Ray 5.1 system, which we have plans to watch Disney's Cars II in 3d tonight!
    Last edited by Trevor; 14-Aug-2012 at 07:51. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.