Thread: hi

Default hi

Hi. ive been on this site for a month now, and my accounts gone to lurker so I decided to introduce myself.
    Ive been a tb and dl since I was 11 and I have a supportive girlfriend who helps out with diapers and other stuff sometimes, but shes the only person who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by didee View Post
    Hi. ive been on this site for a month now, and my accounts gone to lurker so I decided to introduce myself.
    Ive been a tb and dl since I was 11 and I have a supportive girlfriend who helps out with diapers and other stuff sometimes, but shes the only person who knows.
    Hi didee, welcome to ADISC. I am glad that decided to join us instead of just lurking about, but please don't stop there. Join in on the topics of discussion, we want to get to know you better. I look forward to seeing you around the forums. Take care.

By where, woodstron probably means state. We understand members wanting to keep their identity a secret. How lucky that you have an understanding girlfriend. I'm fortunate in the same way, with my wife being very understanding. I'm a musician, an educator and a writer. I enjoy sports, though for the most part, I just ride my bike on our bike path. Do you have any activities which you're into? Do you like music, or have any hobbies?

Quote Originally Posted by didee View Post
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Well you are very lucky to have understanding girlfriend. So any hobbies or interest?