Thread: Hi Everyone!

Default Hi Everyone!

Hey everybody my names Chance, formally Serendipity but that was on FoxTalesTimes and the username Serendipity was already taken here. That's actually how I found this site, I was posting a comment on a thread and someone mentioned ADISC so I decided to check it out.

Anyway, I've been lurking around this site of and on for a little bit and I figured I might as well join up and see how that goes.

As for my interests I'll forgo the whole I'ma babyfur speel as I'm sure you all have heard something similar in other posts and I don't want to be redundant.

I'm sort of an outdoorsy/nerdy person myself, I like kayaking, biking, hiking, reading, MTG and I'm sort of trying my hand at writing.

I have already posted what I have written on FoxTalesTimes but I'll post it here too, I just want to edit and revise it again before I do.

I hope that I can make plenty of friends here and just have a good time in general.

Well that's about all I have to say,

- Chance

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Hey everybody my names Chance, formally Serendipity but that was on FoxTalesTimes and the username Serendipity was already taken here. That's actually how I found this site, I was posting a comment on a thread and someone mentioned ADISC so I decided to check it out.

Anyway, I've been lurking around this site of and on for a little bit and I figured I might as well join up and see how that goes.

As for my interests I'll forgo the whole I'ma babyfur speel as I'm sure you all have heard something similar in other posts and I don't want to be redundant.

I'm sort of an outdoorsy/nerdy person myself, I like kayaking, biking, hiking, reading, MTG and I'm sort of trying my hand at writing.

I have already posted what I have written on FoxTalesTimes but I'll post it here too, I just want to edit and revise it again before I do.

I hope that I can make plenty of friends here and just have a good time in general.

Well that's about all I have to say,

- Chance
    Hey, welcome to the site

That's all so cool do you do AB/BF writing or other stuff to? and have you Kayaked anywhere interesting?

Currently I'm writing a babyfur story -.-; I think it's okay but I want to iron out all the spelling and grammar errors before I post it. As for Kayaking, I live next to the water so I'm out at least once a week. Where I am there are tons of (tiny) rock islands you can kayak too, one of my favorites is an island that driftwood washes up ashore to. My friends and I have built rock shelters on it and made amazing bonfires there *sighs* too bad driftwood burns so quickly.

I know I got a little of track but I hope I awnsered some of your questions.

Oh and thanks for the warm welcome. *Hands you a cookie*

- Chance

Don't worry about it this is your intro after; all what ever you want to tell us is fine

I live building fires, but there's something about recycled wood that just doesn't feel the same as chopping down a tree, not that I can do that very often, they take a long time to grow and I've got the environmentally friendly bug about that sort of thing.

So do you read much 'normal' stuff as well as the AB/BF? what are your favourite stories? Do you listen to much music, or watch any film/TV?