Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best choice of diapers for 32" hips?

Default Best choice of diapers for 32" hips?

I know there's always adult diapers, but I'm trying to find something a bit more baby-looking.. I have 32" hips and a 28" waist. Pampers cruisers size 7 don't fit me (lol), and I was wondering about underjams.. I have heard they are quite stretchy.

Other than underjams, what would you guys recommend?

Or is there no hope for me? I can always just order some Abena's from XP Medical if I have to.

Thanks!

Goodnites would fit you well. They fit my 32" waist/36" hips snugly, so I know they'd fit you even better. They also have the cute, baby-ish look you want, especially the girls Goodnites.

~Pramrider

yep goodnites for sure there what i always use and there excellent

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Goodnites would fit you well. They fit my 32" waist/36" hips snugly, so I know they'd fit you even better. They also have the cute, baby-ish look you want, especially the girls Goodnites.

~Pramrider
    Oh, now I remember your thread saying you got some! Doh! I need to use the search function more

One question though, do they stick by themselves, or do you have to tape them? I've had to do some weird things with the cruisers to make them stay on... XD

Thanks for the info, I'll probably be trying Goodnites next.

Edit: Thanks for the response, cylenri!

Quote Originally Posted by monkster View Post
    One question though, do they stick by themselves, or do you have to tape them? I've had to do some weird things with the cruisers to make them stay on... XD
    Now that might be the only drawback for you, Goodnites are a pullup type. I don't know of any tape on type of baby diaper that would fit either one of us. I tried Pampers #7 with no success, though someone else on ADISC said if you pre-stretch them as far as they'll go, they will fit. With me, that would be a lot of stretching.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    Now that might be the only drawback for you, Goodnites are a pullup type. I don't know of any tape on type of baby diaper that would fit either one of us. I tried Pampers #7 with no success, though someone else on ADISC said if you pre-stretch them as far as they'll go, they will fit. With me, that would be a lot of stretching.

~Pramrider
    Oh, that's fine. Could be a bit annoying when changing, but I'll bear it.

Thanks again!

Get some real diapers Go with depends or some store brand medium I think.

You could always decorate some adult diapers. Thats what I do, there's another thread in diaper talk called "tapes" in which I believe there are some graphics posted you can use to print out and apply with clear packaging tape.

Darkfinn

32" is just about the max for Goodnites/Underjams... if I were you I'd go with some real adult diapers. They may not have the look... but nothing beats the feel of a properly fitting diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    32" is just about the max for Goodnites/Underjams... if I were you I'd go with some real adult diapers. They may not have the look... but nothing beats the feel of a properly fitting diaper.
    True. It's not like I'm going to be looking at my diaper all day

Well, I'll have to mull this over today at school lol.