Thread: Hello everyone :)

Default Hello everyone :)

Hey, I知 new to the site obviously lolz, Been lurking around for a while and finally plucked up the courage to join and decided to introduce myself. I知 quite shy but I shall try : P. I知 off to university to study design this September.

I知 an AB/DL but mostly DL at the moment due to still living at home and not having much privacy. On other things though I知 into photography, design and gaming. That痴 it about me really.

Mainly here for support and to chat with other like me .This is something that I have never told anyone else and it will be nice to talk to other in the same boat.
    Well that痴 it hehe

Well i hope my introduction was good enough haha.. Any questions??

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear458 View Post
    Hey, I’m new to the site obviously lolz, Been lurking around for a while and finally plucked up the courage to join and decided to introduce myself. I’m quite shy but I shall try : P. I’m off to university to study design this September.

I’m an AB/DL but mostly DL at the moment due to still living at home and not having much privacy. On other things though I’m into photography, design and gaming. That’s it about me really.

Mainly here for support and to chat with other like me .This is something that I have never told anyone else and it will be nice to talk to other in the same boat.
    Well that’s it hehe

Well i hope my introduction was good enough haha.. Any questions??
    Welcome

It's not a question of good enough ^_^ everyone is welcome here

So what games do you play? and have you been taking any interest in the Olympics?

And if you don't mind me asking what are you planing to study at uni?

Thanks for the welcome

I play lots of games just depends on what i feel like at the time fps shooters (battlefield 3, not cod just to get that out there haha) i like open world games like just cause and fallout as well and skyrim of course and many more but that's some of the tops haha.

And yep really enjoying the Olympics.. rowing was probs the best event hehe... Go team GB..

And studying transport design in university..

Its more something that new in the last few months.. so still experimenting but I do like black a whites. And thanks for the welcome!