Thread: Um hello

Default Um hello

Hi there. Im new to this site (sorta) been lurking for a while, not on purpose, just was more into diaperspace. Then it went and got potty-trained or whatever and well, now im here. lol

Anywho im a college student at the University of North Texas. I love movies, hanging out with friends (duh doy!) and I try to keep from offending people. As far as AB/DL goes im a switch. For those of you that dont know what I mean by that it means I got a double does of mental imbalance (as my mother who CAUGHT me a time or two) likes to call it, and enjoy both the role of being a loving and caring daddy, as well as the cute and loveable baby boy. I know my username is creepy so I apologise for that. lesson there is, never make up usernames while in a heap of depression lol.

Anyone want to know any more about me, just send me a message okay? I hope to be a good member of this community in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Siwwyswitch View Post
    Hi there. Im new to this site (sorta) been lurking for a while, not on purpose, just was more into diaperspace. Then it went and got potty-trained or whatever and well, now im here. lol

Anywho im a college student at the University of North Texas. I love movies, hanging out with friends (duh doy!) and I try to keep from offending people. As far as AB/DL goes im a switch. For those of you that dont know what I mean by that it means I got a double does of mental imbalance (as my mother who CAUGHT me a time or two) likes to call it, and enjoy both the role of being a loving and caring daddy, as well as the cute and loveable baby boy. I know my username is creepy so I apologise for that. lesson there is, never make up usernames while in a heap of depression lol.

Anyone want to know any more about me, just send me a message okay? I hope to be a good member of this community in the future.
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

So what kind of Movies do you like? I almost love every genre but my top is Action,Thriller,War and about my Favorite Movies I have a lot of them so I don't think this post will be enough. Oh yeah I know it sounds stupid but what is the mean of your username exactly? And if you want to change it you know you can do it.

Anyway welcome and enjoy the site