Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haunted Houses

Default Haunted Houses

rawr yes another Halloween so how many here like to go to haunted houses for Halloween? The ones where you go and people scare you.... are the stupid are or are they real fun? anyone going to any major ones this year?

i just got invited to go to Scream World which just won best haunted house this year or something like that ive never gone but im most likely going!! =O

and who like myself is scared very easily? gahh i know i am

I been in a few mazes at Marine World near Halloween about 2 years ago. Me and my friend Mike went in the ones they had and they were pretty scary even if they are not real. Hell me and him held hands and I was 18 and he was 16. (Though it was me who wanted to LOL)

I've only been to a few and they were pretty lame. I hate getting scared though so I don't go to them. I don't even like Halloween as a holiday anyway, so I tend to stay home during this time of year.

The cheap candy afterwards is nice though

yeah little to scary for me
    i went to one before....broke a guys nose.....

Ah The fake one's.

My family used to own a real one. Sold it to a pedo if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Ah The fake one's.

My family used to own a real one. Sold it to a pedo if I remember right.
    What did the ghosts do with the pedo?

It's been awhile since I went to a Haunted house mainly because I get scared easily and yet I try so hard to act brave. The last one I went to a person held a chain saw close to me and I was a bit scared after that. ^^

Well I'm not going to a haunted house, but me and a couple of my friends are going to a haunted graveyard and using a Ouija Board there...

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    Well I'm not going to a haunted house, but me and a couple of my friends are going to a haunted graveyard and using a Ouija Board there...
    now that sounds awsome