Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do?

Default What do you do?

If you feel like holding onto someone but you have no one to fill the hole? I just need a little tlc feeling a little empty.

CrinklySiren

trust me, you arent the only one -_-.... it seems to be a recurring thing amongst 22 years olds I noticed... there comes a point where you are sick of words of encouragement and want some physical contact.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ObsoleteBaby View Post
    trust me, you arent the only one -_-.... it seems to be a recurring thing amongst 22 years olds I noticed... there comes a point where you are sick of words of encouragement and want some physical contact.
    THIS. I'm sick of being alone and I'm sick of people telling me that I will find someone. Or telling me to go out and find someone.

Quote Originally Posted by bbbabsie View Post
    THIS. I'm sick of being alone and I'm sick of people telling me that I will find someone. Or telling me to go out and find someone.

I've been feeling similarly downbeat about this very thing. I don't have any advice, but know you aren't alone.

CrinklySiren

Well its nice to know that I'm not the only person out here who is desperately searching and finding nothing...

Im an extrovert... a very extroverted extrovert... and it bothers me that Im out being EXTROVERTED and trying my hardest to make a friend in this world, while the INTROVERTS who dont even WANT a friend most of the time and are happy with online relationships are running into RL friends left and right, it makes me crazy!!!!!!

Sorry if I offend anyone, but if you are craving for physical and personal friendship, you are clearly not an introvert....

I just dont understand why I should keep trying if im not gonna find anyone, and the ones I do find dont even have the common decency to respond to a message I send them.... the past few months i've literally been fading away from my oh-so-beloved abdl lifestyle, Im starting to think that there is no ppoint in continuing... when you feel so alone in the world, you just cant find the energy to continue doing the things you love. I mean i know im not literally alone, but its the worlds cruel joke to seperate us who are willing to meet in person in such far corners of the earth...

Im sorry for the long response, I just feel like I have no reason to continue, and i tend to ramble -_-

I think we should have an ABDL cuddle party.

- - - Updated - - -

Im an extrovert... a very extroverted extrovert... and it bothers me that Im out being EXTROVERTED and trying my hardest to make a friend in this world, while the INTROVERTS who dont even WANT a friend most of the time and are happy with online relationships are running into RL friends left and right, it makes me crazy!!!!!!
    I think it's pertinent to note that introverts crave friendship just like anyone else. It's just that introverts crave quality over quantity. I'm an introvert. I would gladly have half a dozen close, intimate friendships than I would 50 friendly acquaintances.

In all seriousness though, what are you trying to do to meet friends?

This. God this so much. Concerning ABDLs specifically I find the people who I wonder why anyone would want to talk to, never mind hang out with IRL, usually have the most friends in and outside of the 'net. I don't think I'm a terrible judge of character; the few close ABDL friends I do have are hands-down some of the coolest people around, but they aren't located anywhere convenient to me.

I'd like to believe I'm a decent person with a personality to match, and I'm told as much. but I'm grasping at straws trying to figure out to what it is that turns people off me.
    Last edited by MarcusBear; 10-Aug-2012 at 17:01.

I'm an extrovert . . . a very extroverted extrovert . . . and it bothers me that I'm out being EXTROVERTED and trying my hardest to make a friend in this world, while the INTROVERTS who don't even WANT a friend most of the time and are happy with online relationships are running into RL friends left and right, it makes me crazy!!!!!!
    I get that perceptions are something like 90% of reality. That said, this isn't precisely true; introverts still need and want friends, they just don't need them around constantly. Many introverts are in the same place you are, trying to find a friend or a relationship. Except, in their case, it's by going to and doing all manner of things uncomfortable. You know that club, the one with all the music that everyone likes and hangs around? Yeah, too loud, too many people, too much activity.

Food for thought.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by babygohan View Post
    If you feel like holding onto someone but you have no one to fill the hole? I just need a little tlc feeling a little empty.
    I know the feeling... Sometimes snuggling up with my teddy helps... He likes being huggled as much as I do. And (when it's cool enough), nice fleecy footed pyjamas make me feel little and safe and like my teddy is giving me extra special hugs. (I don't know why...)

Quote Originally Posted by AEsahaettr View Post
    I think we should have an ABDL cuddle party.
    Yay!!!

I think "cuddle" is one of my favourite words! If I could get over my natural inhibitions I'd love a cuddle party where people could hug each other without there being any kind of "subtext" about what they were doing. One of the best things about being a little kid is that you can run up to anyone at any time, whether you know them or not, and give them the biggest hug in the world without it having to mean anything except "I wanted a hug. That's all." It's such an honest way of being, without having to poison your mind with all the social fears and protocols that adults sadly have...

if you are craving for physical and personal friendship, you are clearly not an introvert....
    I think physical and personal relationships are craved equally by introverts and extroverts. As I understand it (and apologies if I'm talking rubbish), the differences between introverts and extroverts is that extroverts experience reality through external experiences (i.e. they want to DO stuff in the external world), whilst introverts experience reality through internal experiences (i.e. they want to think/analyse/plan, etc.). Thus, an extrovert feels drained if there is nothing to do and no one to do it with; an introvert feels drained if (s)he is always doing things without being permitted time alone to reflect and process what has happened.

That's my take on it anyway. I think most people, no matter how introverted, would crave some human contact (even if on another level it does make them uncomfortable). I imagine that people who don't want contact with others have issues not purely related to being naturally introverted. But like I said... I could well just be talking absolute nonsense...

So... when's this party, AEsahaettr?!