Thread: Souli is joining in!

Lightbulb Souli is joining in!

So hi there!
    I finally decide to join this large community! As a newbie i followed the introduction how to introduce myself. So it will be a long thread

So I'm "SoulHunter", a chinese who lives in Switzerland.

About my personality,
    Like most of chinese, I'm friendly, gentle and kind. And of course , our biggest weekness, shy :sweat drop:. However, I grow up with many different languages. Now I'm able to speak: german, french, english, vietnamese, chinese (canto and mandarin) & a little bit japanese.

About 2 years ago I swore loyalty to apple products

I also have few Hobbies.
    I like playing the piano, draw mangas, collect Anime figure and Games (otaku) and of course gaming (most online, soon Guild Wars 2 will finally goes on ).

I'm working as a Building Technology Planer (that's how they called it in switzerland :sweat drop:, the activity is similar to engineer )

At about the age from 4, I discovered the desire to wear diapers again!
    OF course I thought I was abnormal. But thanks the internet I found out, that I'm not the only one here .
    About the age of 14 I discovered that adult diapers exist , because I thought there are just baby diapers!
    So I couldn't help it and it happens. Strong desire vs my mind :tongue out:
    I could accept that part of me and live with that, and also makes me unique :tongue out:
    I would call myself as a diaper lover with a touch of a teen baby :tongue out:

As mentioned before, i've grand interest in classic, anime / game soundtrack pieces. It's like to step into an other world while playing it.

I started to drawing mangas on my iPad, but it isn't that simple to draw on a iPad :sweat drop: but it's really funny!

I can't tell that I'm a hardcore gamer, because of my few other time-consuming hobbies, but in generally I play much. I about to own each console _O

"What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?"

Well...., as a DL, I searched for a serious community. Of course I found a bunch of german community. But their behave drives me out.
    And of course I looked for a great, kind community. To be alone with the desire isn't much fun.

So I hope this is enough for the first introduction _O
    I hope I'll have a great time here

Quote Originally Posted by SoulHunter View Post
    So hi there!
    I finally decide to join this large community! As a newbie i followed the introduction how to introduce myself. So it will be a long thread

About my personality,
    Like most of chinese, I'm friendly, gentle and kind. And of course , our biggest weekness, shy :sweat drop:. However, I grow up with many different languages. Now I'm able to speak: german, french, english, vietnamese, chinese (canto and mandarin) & a little bit japanese.

I also have few Hobbies.
    I like playing the piano, draw mangas, collect Anime figure and Games (otaku) and of course gaming (most online, soon Guild Wars 2 will finally goes on ).

I'm working as a Building Technology Planer (that's how they called it in switzerland :sweat drop:, the activity is similar to engineer )

OF course I thought I was abnormal. But thanks the internet I found out, that I'm not the only one here .
    About the age of 14 I discovered that adult diapers exist , because I thought there are just baby diapers!
    I could accept that part of me and live with that, and also makes me unique :tongue out:

As mentioned before, i've grand interest in classic, anime / game soundtrack pieces. It's like to step into an other world while playing it.

I started to drawing mangas on my iPad, but it isn't that simple to draw on a iPad :sweat drop: but it's really funny!

I can't tell that I'm a hardcore gamer, because of my few other time-consuming hobbies, but in generally I play much. I about to own each console _O

Well...., as a DL, I searched for a serious community. Of course I found a bunch of german community. But their behave drives me out.
    And of course I looked for a great, kind community. To be alone with the desire isn't much fun.

Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Do you play any Baroque music on your piano?

So hi there!

About my personality,

I also have few Hobbies.

Hi Welcome to ADISC. Nice Intro by the way.

So Another Gamer awesome the only console that i have (that also work) Is my Xbox 360. So what is your favorite games? I love almost many type of game. But in my favorite is FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing Sims(Forza Motorsport of course). So what anime do you like?. Oh yeah You speak many different languages amazing.

Anyway Welcome and enjoy the site.

Quote Originally Posted by skunk053 View Post
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Do you play any Baroque music on your piano?
    Hi, i actually don't know much about baroque music ^^

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Welcome to ADISC. Nice Intro by the way.

So Another Gamer awesome the only console that i have (that also work) Is my Xbox 360. So what is your favorite games? I love almost many type of game. But in my favorite is FPS(COD and stuff like that) and Racing Sims(Forza Motorsport of course). So what anime do you like?. Oh yeah You speak many different languages amazing.

Anyway Welcome and enjoy the site.
    Thank you for the welcoming!
    Yeah i'm an onther gamer :P I own PS2,PS3,PSP, PS Vita (end of August I'm gonna buy it), Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U (at release), Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS & Nintendo SP! _O

Just like you i play many type of game. But I like japanese RPG a lot!
    Of course I like games like, Assasins Creed, Skyrim, Halo, Crysis and so on too.

Well anime, i've about 2 TB anime collection! So i do like a lot of anime.
    But i can tell some favorite. Such as Fairy Tail, Lucky Star, Naruto and so on...
    I also have a huge Vocaloid Collection :3

yeah many languages can be an advantage and also a disadvantage ^^
    cuz, I have to practise a lot to keep these languages up to date

FairyCakes

Ni hao & Huanying! ... That's all I know. :P Hmm, apple products? WE SHALL DUEL IN THE MORNING. Haha, I also became interested in diaper wearing when I was 4! I'm about to ask a really, really dumb question. o.o Do they speak English in Switzerland, or do you speak their language, too? >.> (Forgive my ignorance, everyone D: )

Quote Originally Posted by FairyCakes View Post
    Ni hao & Huanying! ... That's all I know. :P Hmm, apple products? WE SHALL DUEL IN THE MORNING. Haha, I also became interested in diaper wearing when I was 4! I'm about to ask a really, really dumb question. o.o Do they speak English in Switzerland, or do you speak their language, too? >.> (Forgive my ignorance, everyone D: )
    Ni hao Fairy Cakes, xie xie ni!
    Then let us settle this duel now and forever! ..

haha really? , that's one of my precious memory :P

Now about the question, hmmm, how do I put this in? By the way no problem for asking
    Switzerland is a little bit special, because we have official 4 language ... french,german,italian and Romansh ( Romansh is about to die, just few switzerland people are using it). And of course we have our own dialect, so what we called swissgerman

Thank you for the welcoming!
    Yeah i'm an onther gamer :P I own PS2,PS3,PSP, PS Vita (end of August I'm gonna buy it), Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U (at release), Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS & Nintendo SP! _O

Just like you i play many type of game. But I like japanese RPG a lot!
    Of course I like games like, Assasins Creed, Skyrim, Halo, Crysis and so on too.

Well anime, i've about 2 TB anime collection! So i do like a lot of anime.
    But i can tell some favorite. Such as Fairy Tail, Lucky Star, Naruto and so on...
    I also have a huge Vocaloid Collection :3

yeah many languages can be an advantage and also a disadvantage ^^
    cuz, I have to practise a lot to keep these languages up to date
    Wow that is amazing you must be wealthy to own that many type of consoles. My PS2 is kinda broken right now and I hope I will fix it

Hmm sadly i'm not fan of RPG but my friend do and it's like talk to him. Please don't say you also like Kingdom Hearts,Final Fantasy,Shin Megami Tensei and so on...

Well my favorite anime isn't really famous but maybe you know it?It's Yakitate Ja-Pan and Restore Garage 251

Oh yeah about language i don know that Swiss people talk French,German,Italian But what is Romansh Never heard of it.

Oh yeah don't talk about Apple stuff with me I still live in 20th Century.