Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tena Koutou all from Aotearoa New Zealand

Default Tena Koutou all from Aotearoa New Zealand

Tena Koutou or Hello all.

Another Kiwi here. Obviously into wearing diapers.
    My hobbies include Air soft and staying fit.

Its nice to see that so many people from around the globe have come together like this sharing a common interest.

aroha-ki-te-tangata ( respect/a regard for others; empathy)

Quote Originally Posted by arch View Post

Its nice to see that so many people from around the globe have come together like this sharing a common interest.

Hey mate, how's it going? Nice to see another Kiwi around. There's a fair few of us on here now. :P You seem to speak Te Reo better than most; part Maori? How do you stay fit? I'm into mountain biking personally. WBU? And what's AirSoft? Never heard of it before.

Yeah it is a great place this; really supportive, welcoming and open-minded. And lastly, do you have any other hobbies? I'm also into racing games (PS3) and reading, as well as cars. Especially Subs. As you could probably guess from my avatar.

Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Another Kiwi? Is it my illusion or recently there are many Kiwi join this site. Anyway I love Airsoft too what kind of Airsoft do you have? To be honest i have lot of them but my usual preferred Airsoft in Skirmish is always my modified AKS-74U. I love it.

Anyway Welcome to the site and enjoy.

@Kiwidl: Seriously mate you don't know Airsoft? You are friend with me if you have any question call me.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

In short no I'm not Maori but do consider my self Tangata Whenua, with my Iwi being Nagti Tumatauenga.
    I try keep fit (not to successfully ) by jogging and also a little wights, tryed mountain biking before, and headbutted a tree so that was the end of that. Good fun though.

Air soft is BB guns cuzz, I've got me a Spas12, and also an Ak-47 haven't been out in while just playing around the house.

I have a xbox 360 here but don't play very often, I'm usually into games like assassins creed and call of duty. But do have project Gotham racing.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I'm not a Kiwi, but I spent a month there a few years ago and loved it. It must be the most beautiful place on this planet, especially the Lake Manapouri/Doubtful Sound area. I enjoyed Greymouth and Dunedin too. That month was probably the longest time I've spent out of diapers since I was a teenager, and I never had much opportunity to see what's available in stores there. Are there any brands made in or only available in New Zealand?

Thanks for the warm welcome.

In short no I'm not Maori but do consider my self Tangata Whenua, with my Iwi being Nagti Tumatauenga.
    I try keep fit (not to successfully ) by jogging and also a little wights, tryed mountain biking before, and headbutted a tree so that was the end of that. Good fun though.

Air soft is BB guns cuzz, I've got me a Spas12, and also an Ak-47 haven't been out in while just playing around the house.

I have a xbox 360 here but don't play very often, I'm usually into games like assassins creed and call of duty. But do have project Gotham racing.
    Nice yeah sometimes airsoft can be fun. I mean I'm way too serious in airsoft business but hey not everyday you can play war game in the jungle right?

I also own Xbox I love them Yeah I play games in your list but now my PGR has been replaced by Forza Motorsport although PGR is good games sad that their creator is out of business.

Nice. i mostly just go out there and shoot things with a .308 Winchester. Mostly goats and deer down here. The occasional rabbit or feral cat/possum too though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I'm not a Kiwi, but I spent a month there a few years ago and loved it. It must be the most beautiful place on this planet, especially the Lake Manapouri/Doubtful Sound area. I enjoyed Greymouth and Dunedin too. That month was probably the longest time I've spent out of diapers since I was a teenager, and I never had much opportunity to see what's available in stores there. Are there any brands made in or only available in New Zealand?
    To your question, no there are none made in NZ, and adult nappies are quite hard to get your hands on here. Thanks for liking my city too btw. Yeah Lake Manapouri is really nice, but the sandflies are pretty killer. I love to get out and do stuff in the South Island; it's such a beautiful place to live.

South Island is an amazing place, I lived just south of Christchurch for 2years loved every minute of it. Got a chance to see most of it. Haven't been to the deep south yet though closest I got was Dunedin,

You haven't lived until you have camped overnight in Tekapo.

I find the only way I can get a hold of adult Diapers here is via Trade me.

Yeah, I've had a look on TradeMe, but given I still live with the folks so... I've camped overnight at Mt Cook. The stars are simply amazing there. Isn't it a UNESCO site or something?

The deep South is amazing... The country gets better the lower you go, to a degree. It ends up at its best around the borders of Otago/Southland.

When I lived with my olds I used to bike halfway around town to another deary to get mine.

Yeah there is a observatory on little my John. I was there with the Army so I was out on the trading area. By far the best place to train.
    I'll have to go down south again. Still Central plateau is awesome. Can't beat some of the scenery there.