Thread: Alone for a few hours - FINALLY!!

Default Alone for a few hours - FINALLY!!

I finally get a few hours of being home alone before I go to work. Parents are out of the house...I am currently nicely padded with an Abena diaper, in my pink onesie, my hair in ponytails with pink ribbons, and my paci =3 I usually have a hard time wetting while lying down, but this time I had no problem. It was the best feeling. If only I had a cuddle buddy...but my giant stuffed bunny is the next best thing =3

Yay

Hehe, enjoy it while it lasts! Good quality private time can be quite rare :P

Good for you! Enjoy and relax before you have to go back to the daily grind. Time is to short as it is.

Yay! Make the most of time like that - Sounds like you are . I had a similar time this morning and it felt great!

when my roomamte goes to work during the week and i am off, I get to sit around in my Bambino's and Onesie and watch television and Play games in more than just my room and bathroom. ITs a great feeling, enjoy it while it lasts, i know i am.

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetry7 View Post
    when my roomamte goes to work during the week and i am off, I get to sit around in my Bambino's and Onesie and watch television and Play games in more than just my room and bathroom. ITs a great feeling, enjoy it while it lasts, i know i am.
    Omg that is sooo lucky!!! I can't wait to live on my own...whenever that happens...

I am gonna have 3 days to myself from Thursday through till Saturday evening wife away visiting her parents leaving me home alone I am looking forward to some quality baby time

I have a whole college dorm room to myself, so that is me on the weekends

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    I have a whole college dorm room to myself, so that is me on the weekends
    why only on the weekends?
    my experience in the dorms was that on Saturday and Sunday between 6am and 11am no one was ever out of bed let alone their room. I could walk around the halls naked if I wanted, no one to see me. I had a roommate so I could not wear any diapers while there.

Quote Originally Posted by coboy View Post
    why only on the weekends?
    my experience in the dorms was that on Saturday and Sunday between 6am and 11am no one was ever out of bed let alone their room. I could walk around the halls naked if I wanted, no one to see me. I had a roommate so I could not wear any diapers while there.
    The only free time I have is on the weekends.
    Last edited by Trevor; 09-Aug-2012 at 15:09. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.