Thread: hi im daddy zack.

Default hi im daddy zack.

my girl friend is into the abdl thing and just told me. i personally find this all to be adorable. but when were rool playing there needs to be rules. what are your rules with your baby? we decided we were going to have baby weekends once and awhile.. on those weekends what should my rules be?

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzackie View Post
    my girl friend is into the abdl thing and just told me. i personally find this all to be adorable. but when were rool playing there needs to be rules. what are your rules with your baby? we decided we were going to have baby weekends once and awhile.. on those weekends what should my rules be?
    Hi Zack. Welcome to Adisc. I think it's great that you and your girlfriend have that kind of relationship. I think your question would be better to ask in the Teen Baby or Adult Baby forums. You will probably get a lot more responses there.

The introduction should be more for introducing yourself. So besides your relationship with your girlfriend, what makes Zack... ZACK? Do you have any interests besides being a daddy? Any other hobbies? Anything else you and your girlfriend do together... stuff like that.

Anyway... welcome to the site and I hope you find lots of good advice and friends here.