Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes, sadly it is another introduction thread!

Default Yes, sadly it is another introduction thread!

Hello, I imagine some people might get offended by my username so to get it out of the way- I thought it was kind of funny as I'm atheist but it is not meant to really offend anyone. I already forgot the perfect intro guide so I know this is already a bad one. I have seen this site around for awhile and decided to get an account...so here I am! Besides diapers I like to read (mainly older works written in the 19 century like The Three Musketeers), write (poetry mainly), and watch classic tv shows/movies like: The X-Files, Buffy TVS, Magnum p.i, etc. This is turning out to be longer than I expected....

Quote Originally Posted by IamGod View Post
    Hello, I imagine some people might get offended by my username so to get it out of the way- I thought it was kind of funny as I'm atheist but it is not meant to really offend anyone. I already forgot the perfect intro guide so I know this is already a bad one. I have seen this site around for awhile and decided to get an account...so here I am! Besides diapers I like to read (mainly older works written in the 19 century like The Three Musketeers), write (poetry mainly), and watch classic tv shows/movies like: The X-Files, Buffy TVS, Magnum p.i, etc. This is turning out to be longer than I expected....
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Nice selection of TV/Movies there i also like some old movies and TV shows like Alfred Hitchcock Presents(I know so old), The Great Escape, Casablanca and many other old things.

Anyway i hope you enjoy this site

Thank you. I like Casablanca but I've never seen The Great Escape. I'm not a fan of Hitchcock movies though. Yea, I hope I do to.

Quote Originally Posted by IamGod View Post
    Thank you. I like Casablanca but I've never seen The Great Escape. I'm not a fan of Hitchcock movies though. Yea, I hope I do to.
    Well to be honest the only Hitchcock Movie i ever watch Strangers on Train but i like the TV shows Alfred Hitchcock Presents. You should see The Great Escape Steve McQueen look cool in that Movie(Wait Steve McQueen always appear to be cool)

Second that Steve McQueen rules look up Bullet all time driving films.

Hello and welcome to the show. That's an interesting mix of flavors you have going on there. I mean, reading 19th century stuff and watching '90s TV? Not a combo I see that often. Did you ever read any of Charles Dickens' stuff?

Actually, I am who am, and I'm not offended. So don't worry about it. You might want to check your ground rods though, just in case I have a bad day and decide to take it out on you.

Edit: As for your reading tastes, I imagine you're a huge fan of gutenberg.org.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Nice selection of TV/Movies there i also like some old movies and TV shows like Alfred Hitchcock Presents(I know so old), The Great Escape, Casablanca and many other old things.

Anyway i hope you enjoy this site
    How do you get "Alfred Hitchcock Presents"? I used to watch them as a kid, and I still remember some of them.

- - - Updated - - -

[

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    How do you get "Alfred Hitchcock Presents"? I used to watch them as a kid, and I still remember some of them.

- - - Updated - - -

[
    Well in here Alfred Hitchcock Presents is in Fox Crime. I don't know if it's available in US anymore or not. But seriously I surprised that they still have the footage from 1950s Show since at that time many of TV show is usually practice wiping.

Quote Originally Posted by Littleiain View Post
    Second that Steve McQueen rules look up Bullet all time driving films.
    I like Bullitt since it's feature one of the best car chasing in movie history.(Shelby Mustang GT390 vs. Dodge Charger R/T). And anybody see Le Mans another Steve McQueen greatest (for me).

I remember somebody on this site talking about the early video which was a different kind of tape. Maybe because Hitchcock was a big movie director and producer, they saved the footage, or at least some of it. Did they show the one where this young boy sees Mr. Peppercorn under his sofa. I even remember the song they sang, "Where the woodbine Twineth."