View Poll Results: Would you want a permanent body change?

Voters
77. You may not vote on this poll
  • No thanks happy with my body as is

19 24.68%
  • No would prefer to change my body gradually/naturally

9 11.69%
  • Would want to but would be too scared (why?)

7 9.09%
  • Yes would do the full body sculpt (please specify)

42 54.55%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Poll: Permanent Body Sculpt

Default Fantasy Poll: Permanent Body Sculpt

Hi all,

Fantasy poll time, please select one and keep on topic with your actual preference.... At least actual preference if someone put this to you today:

If you were offered the chance for a permanent one time only full body sculpt, body size, body hair, colouring, gender the lot would you take it and what would you choose to have done? This is not a magic deaging or genetic reconditioning question can we leave those for another poll please.

There is no poll that I can see XD

Quote Originally Posted by Okamiyasha View Post
    There is no poll that I can see XD
    Sorry got distracted half way through typing LOL and then hit some wrong buttons, think this is it now!

For me I would go for a complete overhaul, remain male but would like to be sculpted down to around the size of a 5 year old, able to fit comfortably in size 6 diapers / junior size nappies, go for the blonde head of hair and NO body hair. Pretty much like my new avatar
    Last edited by Argent; 07-Aug-2012 at 03:44. Reason: double up!

Well, I would love to have a body sculpt where I am reduced to the height of an average two-year old toddler, have no body hair, being able to fit size 5 baby diapers, but have my hair color, skin color, and gender (I'm a boy) remain the same.

I realize that this is an AB thread, and not TB, but oh well. Anyway, I would want to be the average height of a 5 year old (a bit smaller than what I was at that age), have no body hair, same hair color and gender (boy) and be average weight for a five year old. I would want my voice to change back to my five year old voice too, and maybe have a semi regular wetting problem (in other words, I would like to be my five year old self except slightly smaller and skinnier, and have not the best toilet training).

Hey KidAgain13 thank you for posting and promise I didn't mean to be ageist it just seemed like the most appropriate place to me to post it!

Turn me into a 5-6 year old little girl so I could comfortably fit into the right size diapers and be my accepted gender. If that type of transformation is not possible and you want more grounded in reality I would happily take being well formed 20 something woman(as a opposed to my male form now), of Middle Europe decent as I am now as changing race probably would not work out to well, I would be 5'8" as I am but now only 16" inches wide in the under bust instead of 24", and about a 125Lbs(as apposed to 280LBs) with a healthy frame and clear skin as apposed to my spotty skin, and massive frame(Frame not weight my chest bone structure is 25 inches wide). Red hair as opposed to my dark brown hair( it can always be dyed but I would prefer to be natural). Do away with family trait of massive feet I would like to wear a woman's size 7 range shoe as to my current size 14 men's shoes but alas even my sister wears a Mens size 10-11. Cup size single D please as you larger than this in my opinion they become cumbersome. Waist Size Women Small, traditional size 3-4 as opposed to vanity sizing.
    Anyway that is about it.

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    Turn me into a 5-6 year old little girl so I could comfortably fit into the right size diapers and be my accepted gender. .....
    That's exactly what I am talking about
    Last edited by Argent; 07-Aug-2012 at 07:31. Reason: dbl up again

I like how I am ^_^ But we'd have some cute new babies around here haha with all these changes

Quote Originally Posted by Argent View Post
    Hey KidAgain13 thank you for posting and promise I didn't mean to be ageist it just seemed like the most appropriate place to me to post it!
    Lol, figured you would be good with it. Just wanted to cover all angles. Thanks for the welcome, though.