Thread: Just saying HI to every one

Post Just saying HI to every one

I am not sure what to say but I am somewhat new to this site and hope to make some new friends and Maybe find a romantic interest of the Female persuasion... I am feeling these days that there is no one out there for me. But on the other hand i have been doing pretty good on my own but still it gets lonely.

I play guitar, like to fix up the hardware in computers and lived my hole life in WI hate the winters but love the outdoors anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ABDLmusiclover33 View Post
    I am not sure what to say but I am somewhat new to this site and hope to make some new friends and Maybe find a romantic interest of the Female persuasion... I am feeling these days that there is no one out there for me. But on the other hand i have been doing pretty good on my own but still it gets lonely.

I play guitar, like to fix up the hardware in computers and lived my hole life in WI hate the winters but love the outdoors anyway
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. I like to fix up old computers and make "Frankenstein" ones sometimes. What type of music do you play? I play "pseudo" Folk from time to time.